Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you remove RS2 top door trim strip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you remove RS2 top door trim strip?

Hi,

Having paintwork done and need to remove the middle thin door trim.

Don't want to break anything! How is it attached - how do you remove it?

Thanks!!
    Neal
    Racing's important to men who do it well. When your racing its life. Anything that comes before or after is just waiting.

the thin middle one is stuck on...

Comment

Hi Neal i seem to recall being at someones helping getting their RS2 ready for a full repaint and them cutting them off/out with a stanley knife then trimming back the adhesive left on the trim and cleaning the residue off the door with ipa. ot @ Neil have you still got them safe must sort my bad.
      S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

Thanks gents!
        Racing's important to men who do it well. When your racing its life. Anything that comes before or after is just waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wyn View Post
          Hi Neal i seem to recall being at someones helping getting their RS2 ready for a full repaint and them cutting them off/out with a stanley knife then trimming back the adhesive left on the trim and cleaning the residue off the door with ipa. ot @ Neil have you still got them safe must sort my bad.
          Yeah you should sort...

Comment

Working...
          X