Avant rear spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avant rear spoiler

Has anybody fitted one, curious to see how they attach or do you have to drill holes into the bootlid?

Also who makes them and where do you buy them?

Cheers,

Mark
    91CQ20v - Gone to a new home
    93UR-S4 - The Magic Carpet
    94S2Bus - The Emerald Express

French polisher has one I think you only have to use sika flex and there's no way it would come off, oh and they finish off the *** end really well.
    Just some finishing touches to do now

Comment

Originally posted by mcandmar View Post
      Has anybody fitted one, curious to see how they attach or do you have to drill holes into the bootlid? Also who makes them and where do you buy them?
      You mean besides the dealer? Probably Kamei back in the day. Now? Don't know. Kamei doesn't show anything. http://www.kamei.co.uk/scripts/rbveh...di&brand=kamei

Being in NAmerica, all the C4 Avant hatches got the spoiler because we have to have the third brake light and the spoiler contains that brake light. I have only seen one Euro C4 avant here (in a wreckers - somebody must have imported it to Canada under the 15 year rule (it was a 93 100 Tdi avant). The hatch is entirely different in that top was completely smooth and there were no indents to receive the "feet" of the spoiler like our NAmerica hatches. Here is a diagram that might help you figure out how to mount a spoiler, should you find one:

RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
      94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

I am sure I have one of them from my urs4. Can't remember if there is a brake light in it. I was going to fit it to my a6 quattro.
        Audi A6 AEL 5cyl Quattro breaking.
        Audi A5 3.0tdi Quattro Stage 2

Comment

birdstand

I have one on mine... its fitted with sika and sticks like one should. Not sure if I like it or not

S2 Avant SleeperWagon 570hv and 765nm on 2,2bar/E85

Comment

Looks good. Not OE. Who made it? Kamei?
            RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
            94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Originally posted by mcandmar View Post
              Has anybody fitted one, curious to see how they attach or do you have to drill holes into the bootlid?

Also who makes them and where do you buy them?

Cheers,

Mark
              German ebay is ur solution,be patient and stay clear of aftermarket productsgenuine B4 ones do turn up,and you will be rewarded as i was Then its paint and sika flex

Comment

i want one, if anyone wants to sell the oe one please pm me, they look ace

Comment

where do you drill to get the cable for the brake light? in the rubber gasket?
                  Old Audi`s never die, they just get FASTER!

Comment

F P

Originally posted by polishing_frenchman View Post
                    German ebay is ur solution,be patient and stay clear of aftermarket productsgenuine B4 ones do turn up,and you will be rewarded as i was Then its paint and sika flex
                    Any chance of a photo of yours or an other ?

Thanks.

Comment

Here are pictures of the one I bought on eBay.
                      Have not gotten it yet.
                      Attached Files
                      Old Audi`s never die, they just get FASTER!

Comment

This is my car with the spoiler next to an RS2 without one

I love mine, car looks naked without it IMO
                        Attached Files

Comment

I still can't decide if I will run mine. I like the look with and without. There are a lot of pics on my project thread of the bare spoiler if anyone is interested.

NIP has first dibs on mine, BTW.

Comment

i like it with the spoiler, gives a slightly more modern look i think
                            Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                            Indigo ABY coupé
                            Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

The best one is the one rs2002 made for the white rs2, however he will not sell them as he wants to keep his unique

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X