RS2 front spoiler/bumper speed nuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS2 front spoiler/bumper speed nuts

does anyone know where to get the speed nuts that hold the mesh grills in/of the front bumper/spoiler? These are the ST4.2/4.8 speed nuts that are used for thicker plate materials (> 4mm).
    cheers.

For those interested: Have tried to source the original part number (N 015 422 2 schnappmutter (12pcs)) through Porsche, as in their catalogues it was still available. Unfortunately, dead end again (same small speed nuts as Audi supplies).

Comment

Try your Seat dealer

Comment

Can you elaborate on that? Part number? Model? etc.
        thanks.

Comment

Same part no. 2003 seat Leon Cupra R has them. vw/audi/seat/porsche use the part.

Comment

thanks. But if I order the same number as specified in ETKA for Audi (and Porsche, outside ETKA) then I get the incorrect (too small) speed nuts. N 015 422 2 schnappmutter (12pcs) is mentioned in ETKA (although a successive number is mentioned for Audi), and this number is also used by Porsche. In both cases, incorrect speed nut size shows up, after ordering...
            I'll do the same with Seat, but I guess / am afraid I'll get the same small speed nuts...
            The fact is, that the number in ETKA is wrong.

Comment

Working...
            X