lOOking for s2 front bumper....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lOOking for s2 front bumper....

hey guys im new on here and im from the u.s. im looking for an s2 front bumper and 16" avus wheels. im willing to pay shipping to the u.s , but i dont know where to find one, if anyone can help me please im me thanks, lenny

Welcome Home boy!!!

There are alot of US guys here. Why are you buying an S2 bumper here when there are places in the States that can help you. Europrice can help you.
    http://www.euro-audi-parts.com/ Ask for Alex. Tell him Panzerwagen sent you. He can set you up.
    If you still insist on buying in the UK, our dear friend Martyn at VAG Parts is your man. Martyn resides here in fact. Just give him a shout and he too can help you.
    Where in the States are you?

Comment

Originally posted by panzerwagen
      There are alot of US guys here. Why are you buying an S2 bumper here when there are places in the States that can help you. Europrice can help you.
      http://www.euro-audi-parts.com/ Ask for Alex. Tell him Panzerwagen sent you. He can set you up.
      If you still insist on buying in the UK, our dear friend Martyn at VAG Parts is your man. Martyn resides here in fact. Just give him a shout and he too can help you.
      Where in the States are you?
      great thanks for the info, im staying in denver, co right now, but im originally from nyc......so i can get an s2 front bumper from these guys?

Comment

.so i can get an s2 front bumper from these guys?[/QUOTE]

Yup!

Comment

Originally posted by u.S90Q
          great thanks for the info, im staying in denver, co right now, but im originally from nyc......so i can get an s2 front bumper from these guys?
          ROCK!! I currently live in NYC...and i'm thinking of moving to the Denver area!
          Panzer is right, Alex is awesome...I've bought a lot from him. I've also met him personally. And yes, Martyn at Vagparts.com is mutually fantastic! Good luck!
          Joe "NoNonsense"
          axis motorsport
          joe@axismotorsport.com

"At the end of the game, the king and the pawn go back in the same box."

Comment

Working...
          X