Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is a shout to any American homies & interested UK brethern!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a shout to any American homies & interested UK brethern!!!!

3 things!
    1/ Any of you guys ever push in your rear DOT bumpers a little so it doesn't look so bad? How much did you push it in?

2/ Have any of you heard about a project somebody was going to start making RS2/S2 bumpers from FG? I'm still looking for an S2 rear bumper!
    3/ Happy Thanksgiving to one and all!!

Originally posted by panzerwagen
    3 things!
    1/ Any of you guys ever push in your rear DOT bumpers a little so it doesn't look so bad? How much did you push it in?

2/ Have any of you heard about a project somebody was going to start making RS2/S2 bumpers from FG? I'm still looking for an S2 rear bumper!
    1) I have seen two, where the bumper shock was drilled and the fliud drained, then the bumper was pushed all the way in. You'll have to drain the fluid to do it at all, and if someone bumps you parking, the bumper will be pushed in eventually, so why not push it all the way in. Most use a thick blacket and back it against a wall.
    2) Can't nick get you one ?
    3) You too.

You brits need a holiday where you gorge yourselves, in honor of the beginning of the end of indigenous people......
    Last edited by s2audi; 22 November 2004, 18:37.

Comment

Originally posted by panzerwagen
      3 things!

1. I believe there might be adjustment screws in which you can move the impact shocks a bit.

2. I thought squid on audiworld was going to make some FG Rs2 bumpers from the same company that made his.

3. Yes happy thanksgiving, will be working on the car all weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by s2audi

You brits need a holiday where you gorge yourselves

I think some of the women around here are on a permanent vacation m8....

Happy holidays.
        acidtrax

Comment

Originally posted by Bibby
          I think some of the women around here are on a permanent vacation m8....

TOOO FUNNY!
          1993 UrS4...aka the rocket powered living room

Comment

I may have some bumpers made. However I don't have enough free time to get to it. If I do have bumpers made that means, sourcing some from europe, dropping off coupe # 2 to the fiber glass shop and having them figure it out. Right Now coupe #2 has too many problems to give to a shop.

Cheers
            josh
            I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who need reasons when you've got quattro?

Comment

Panzer,
              1) I agree with everyone on the rear bumper mod. I recently drilled holes in the bumper shocks and taped two phone books onto the trunk and slowly backed into a wall. It works great!
              2) Squidx, a rally driver with an S2, was going to make fiberglass RS2 fronts, but disappeared off the forums. Yours looks a million times better than the one on his rally car, though.
              3) Enjoy your turkey!!
              Joe "NoNonsense"
              axis motorsport
              joe@axismotorsport.com

"At the end of the game, the king and the pawn go back in the same box."

Comment

Working...
              X