'Avant C Pillar' removal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Avant C Pillar' removal?

The Avant c pillars look like they are fixed in place by some kind of very small rivet? Anyone know the best way to remove these,and the right way to re-fix the trim?
    Cheers Rob

Originally posted by polishing_frenchman View Post
    The Avant c pillars look like they are fixed in place by some kind of very small rivet? Anyone know the best way to remove these,and the right way to re-fix the trim?
    Cheers Rob
    Just drill them out , and re fix them with black rivets, make sure the drill Is no bigger than necessary
    RS 2 580HP

Comment

Ok cheers ,gona need to find someone with a rivet gun then,kinda hoped ther'd be another option for refixing

Comment

Buy a halfrauds rivit kit as they have the right size rivits for a lot of the trims on avants. Thats the only place that had the right size trims for the big long trim that goes from front -> back at the top of the windows.

Comment

Rob a cheap one from any motor factor does the trick. Got some carbon ones by any chance? You have spent some on the old girl recently! I have some carbon wrapped ones to fit but haven't yet lol!

Comment

Cheers Acidburn and Chris,thats what i wanted to hear chaps

Comment

I've got one mate you can use and borrow, think I might have two anyway.
              Just some finishing touches to do now

Comment

Working...
              X