Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• look RS2...

hello, I found this photograph

and I wondered whether it were the between-plate of Rs2 which was adapted... but normally fires of station-wagon do not have the same curve as those of a half-compartment... If somebody has infos thank you.
    Last edited by PhilS2R; 17 September 2003, 22:10.
    God forgives...... Me not....

and

If you disturbs the dog...
    It will puff out you the hand !!!

Pitbull Proverb

Very nice, I take it you don't like it then?

Comment

I like... but I do not know if the between-plate of RS2 goes....
      God forgives...... Me not....

and

If you disturbs the dog...
      It will puff out you the hand !!!

Pitbull Proverb

Comment

That infill plate doesn't even look very good on an RS2.

It makes the whole rear end very deep as well as broad.....
        Anyway that was my excuse when looking at the RS2...

The extra £10k had absolutely nothing to do with it at all........yeah right.

Comment

Must admit... I'm not a fan of the RS2 rear bumber and cluster combination. The normal S2 Avant rear just looks fine to me. On the RS2 it looks 'wrong' somehow to my eye as an unnecessary feature. Pity that Audi didn't go that effort on something more meaningful.

Paul
          Paul Nugent
          Webmaster http://S2central.net
          Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
          2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
          2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

I think it looks good, at least you don't have to lift the tailgate by the spoiler, which is what Coupe owners have to do. Not good when you've just come off the motorway and the spoiler underside is filthy. The result after opening... dirty fingers. :mad:

Comment

Hehe,

Not to mention the water that runs off the spoiler and into the boot when you open the rear hatch on a coupe :mad:

Whoever designed that should be shot
              91 Modded 3B
              14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

Another great reason to have an Avant rather than Coupe.....

Comment

I don't think it looks like an RS2 bumper - it looks like an S2 bumper with a reg plate recess - If I was doing that I would have a deeper recess and at more of an angle so that speed cameras could not see the plate but you can still read it from directly behind - still legal

I also don't think the blacked out lights look good on an orange car. Actually I think orange is hideous - sorry.
                  S2,RS2,S4 WB,RS4,S4 B8,RS6 C5,RS6 C6,R8

Comment

I like this look! Busy myselve... If this doesn't work out, I will buy a RS2 rear bumper from bumperboer.nl

The RS2 panel dimensions are good enough. The screws sticking out of the panel are too short and on a wrong angle. The mounting wholes in the back of your coupe are good, you can stick a little of both screws in it. Just make a new mechanism on the panel to fill up the space between the panel and your coupe's butt. Because I haven't finished this part yet, I can't post pictures. I will try to make pictures of the problems mounting the panel this week.
                    www.S2power.com

S2 Coupe - decat - EPS exhaust - RS2 IC - RS2 front - RS2 brakes - RS2 mirrors - Koni shocks - H&R springs - Jehnert doorpanels & Audison Amps - leather & sunroof - VEMS - USA rearlights

Comment

Working...
                    X