Just bought myself an OE rs2 bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought myself an OE rs2 bumper

Just bought an origanal rs2 front bumper,no lights ,no grlll no washer jets,and best of all no damage or cracks.
    The lights and indicators I might be able to find,but what about the washer jets, and
    the grills.Where is the best place to get these,and how much.
    Is there anything else I need to fit it.

Originally posted by 220bhp View Post
    Just bought an origanal rs2 front bumper,no lights ,no grlll no washer jets,and best of all no damage or cracks.
    The lights and indicators I might be able to find,but what about the washer jets, and
    the grills.Where is the best place to get these,and how much.
    Is there anything else I need to fit it.
    There is a guy selling replica grills on this forum, search and you will find
    As for the washer jets I believe those are Porsche items and can be bought at a stealer.
    Audi Rs2
    Audi A3 Sportback
    Ducati 1098R

Comment

Many thanks

Comment

Washer jets are NLA AFAIK. I am in the same boat. I think some Porsche ones may be up to the job..... anyone?

If you want genuine grille pieces, speak to Sebastian at Audi Tradition. All three pieces are still available but you will pay over 200EUR for them plus P&P

You will also need clips etc - have a look at the family album: most stuff is available. The mounts are the same as the ABY AFAIK.

Then you'll need indicators, fog lights etc and to get it painted - get wallet and empty

Good luck!
        2001 996 C4 - Being renovated
        1994 ABY Coupe - "Das Smaragd RS2+ Coupe" - Sold

Comment

After hitting a deer I need a respray so thats no problem, And I gess its a case of make my own,as far as the grills are concerned.All the clips are there,so thats a plus

Comment

Working...
          X