Looking for an UrS4 avant center taillight section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for an UrS4 avant center taillight section

This is how it goes: Sometime ago, I was looking for an UrS4 sedan center taillight section. Somebody (name escapes me) offered me a nice center section but I notice that it is for an avant and I pass. I do get a proper UrS4 sedan/saloon center taillight from somebody, last year (thanks).

Flash forward: Through a series of strange circumstances I now own a 94 S4 V8 avant. It is in quite good shape but the rear taillights, including the center section have some cracks. I want to get in touch with the person who had offered me the UrS4 avant center section.

I dug up my old thread: http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthr...ight=taillight and see that I had an email with Colesy. Unfortunately, because I had to keep my PMs down, I nuked a whole bunch, probably some from the person I am looking for now.

Can you help an old man here?

RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
    94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

i have the same problem with taillights Dave,and i am searching for a while and i cant find any decent I am looking for avant to

Comment

Have you asked audi if they have any? a year ago I asked audi if they had the bootlid section rear reflecta for 90 20v and the 80 cabriolet and they did.Price then was £247.00.Gone up since for sure!!

Personally i would try to look for a mint one on ebay for now it wont be cheap though or just buy new. Failing that read on if your not in a hurry.

I might be able to help. My URS6 Estate came with URS4 tailight centre section.I spoke with the previous owner previous to the guy i bought it from and he was a revelation on the cars history ie work "he" had carried out. He couldnt find a good seconhand URS6 rear tailgate centre section and had to settle on buying one from germany albeit a URS4 one.

Luckily i sourced a good URS6 rear reflecter 3 years ago as i was thinking of using it for my C4 2.8 30V avant as an upgrade. I will swap out my URS4 one for my correct URS6 one but wont be a for a while yet.Just a thought if you get desperate.
      96 URS6 plus speck saloon
      96 URS6 plus speck estate
      94 2.6 80 Avant
      99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Would this work?

http://www.audifans.com/marketplace/..._Parts&id=9460

Comment

Those are from a6 c4

Comment

Centre taillight

stripping this at the moment