Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone here tried the eBay door-trim for the Coupe´?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone here tried the eBay door-trim for the Coupe´?

Like these for exampel; eBay

I dont know how the situation is where you live, but here in Sweden they dont sell 'em anymore. "All out."
    And you all know how they behave after 25 years

They are still available in the UK FWIW.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowie69 View Post
      They are still available in the UK FWIW.
      What from the stealers? Do you now how much they are? Mine have started to curl ever so slightly over the winter whilst sat in the hutch. Might as well get some new ones before they are NLA

Comment

£40 for the door bottom, £3 for the little clip at the front. Then front and rear wing trims are about £25 each IIRC.

Think it was about £190 all in for both sides.

Comment

Cheers. Costly then but it makes the car look so much tidier. Will have to wait till next month. Spent far too much on the car this month and I have other bad habits like needing food and shelter.

Comment

Personally I think they're quite good value, at ~£40 for a door trim I was expecting more like £90-100!

Good market for them still I guess

Comment

£40 for the door bottom, £3 for the little clip at the front. Then front and rear wing trims are about £25 each IIRC.

Think it was about £190 all in for both sides.
              Interested in sending some to the US They are NLA here. I'd probably try and find a few interested owners to save on shipping.
              1995 1PissedOff90sigpic1991 USDM CQ 7aT

Comment

Originally posted by Mcstiff View Post
                Interested in sending some to the US They are NLA here. I'd probably try and find a few interested owners to save on shipping.
                i purchases a set not long time ago for $113 each
                http://genuineaudiparts.com/parts/19...agramCallOut=3
                sigpic

Comment

Well, I sure cant order them from the US, the shipping from US to Sweden is crazy high, WAAY higher than from any other country for som reason.

Yoy guys think a dealer from the UK would be willing to ship some?

Comment

How quickly do you need them? I will be getting some but not for a month or so as it is not high up on the list of important things to do right now. If you are not in a hurry, I could get 2 sets and post one to you if postage to Sweden is a problem for Audi but I would think they should be able to.

Comment

UK dealers won't even post to the UK.... bit of a pain as I am 45 mins from nearest one!

Comment

UK dealers won't even post to the UK.... bit of a pain as I am 45 mins from nearest one!
                        A good dealer will.

Comment

Maybe I'll try Bristol then..... Taunton seem useless!

Comment

Originally posted by Cottis View Post
                            How quickly do you need them? I will be getting some but not for a month or so as it is not high up on the list of important things to do right now. If you are not in a hurry, I could get 2 sets and post one to you if postage to Sweden is a problem for Audi but I would think they should be able to.
                            That is extreamly generous of you! But I actually dont need them at all right now. I'm in the "making-a-list"-phase for my project.
                            I'm gathering as much information as possible so I dont have to worry about it later on.

If I'm lucky I could be kicking of my project in the late spring. So I'm probably gonna start stocking up on parts then.

Comment

Working...
                            X