No announcement yet.

Single Wiper Kits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simple enough thing to make, just need to look at sweep and motor arm diameter to design the mechanism. If anyone can measure one up then I'll have a look...
    Cheers'en, AndyC
    1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

i can have a measure up maybe tomorrow eve. If not then sat eve.
      You think you coulp make an arm cover to hide the ugly wiper arm like the bonrath ones too? Could you make it center park?
      Would be awesome
      Volcano ABY coupe

Ant

Comment

Park postion is down to where you set up the worm drive on the motor, remove the motor when stopped, move the mechanism and then bolt back together, done that on an old Golf.

Not sure what you're referring to on the arm, would initially look at using an OE arm for ease of installation but must be some universal ones that can be used that are straight rather than kinked.
        Cheers'en, AndyC

Comment

something like this but maybe tapers off toward the wiper tip more with a cap to cover the mounting.

http://www.carnoisseurdirect.com/epa...l&Locale=en_GB
          Volcano ABY coupe

Ant

Comment

That's a bit more difficult....
            Cheers'en, AndyC

Comment

I have had a kit off storm wipers before and have recently been in touch with them via ebay http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/stormwipers/ he said he would quite happily make a kit for the car but I would have to arrange to bring my car down so he could use my car as a template. It's too far for me to travel but if anyone lives round there could b worth getting in touch.

Comment

I've got a lhd bonrath kit for a coupe somewhere, never fitted it. I'll see if i can find it

Comment

Working...
                X