audi have gone made geuss the price for ab cabby plastic windscreen trim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• audi have gone made geuss the price for ab cabby plastic windscreen trim

My wife has lost the near side plastic/rubber trim, the bit that fits between the windscreen and the chrome surround . Phoned Audi, and they want £500 plus for it, saying that you cannot by that part separately You have to buy the chrome strip ,and the rubber comes bonded to it. You can buy it separately for the a4, but not the cabriolet. Anyone know anything about this part. I would be very greatful for any help or advise.

it must be made from solid unobtainium for that price!!

Comment

Originally posted by 220bhp View Post
      My wife has lost the near side plastic/rubber trim, the bit that fits between the windscreen and the chrome surround . Phoned Audi, and they want £500 plus for it, saying that you cannot by that part separately You have to buy the chrome strip ,and the rubber comes bonded to it. You can buy it separately for the a4, but not the cabriolet. Anyone know anything about this part. I would be very greatful for any help or advise.
      I would love to able to give a tip as we have the same car but sadly i don't and am shocked at the price.My next door neighbour has just bought a brand new car because he got fed up with big bills repairing his land rover diesel .He just bought a 1.2 or 1.4 turbo petrol 60mpg VW Polo looks a very nice car for £13,000 new on the road.

So one part for the cabby you wife owns costs £500 plus vat? Thats £600 for one small part!

Have you got a photo of what your refering to?
      96 URS6 plus speck saloon
      96 URS6 plus speck estate
      94 2.6 80 Avant
      99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Working...
      X