Rear ended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boot lid part no.

Would anyone happen to have the part number for an Avant bootlid?

Many thanks.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by treebirch View Post
      Would anyone happen to have the part number for an Avant bootlid? Many thanks. Mark
      Not that you will likely find one but the PN is 8A9827023A (assuming this is a B4)
      RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
      94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Am I right in suggesting that there is no difference with B4 Avants as regards the one tailgate working with a factory top of the tailgate spoiler ?

Unlike a C4 Avant which has two differnet tailgates, depending if you have a 'roof' spoiler or not.

HTH.

Comment

Originally posted by UrS4boy View Post
          Not that you will likely find one but the PN is 8A9827023A (assuming this is a B4)

Many thanks for this, is this part NLA now?

EDIT ATR have this in stock.

Comment

Originally posted by macspring View Post
            Am I right in suggesting that there is no difference with B4 Avants as regards the one tailgate working with a factory top of the tailgate spoiler ? Unlike a C4 Avant which has two differnet tailgates, depending if you have a 'roof' spoiler or not.
            Agree about the C4 (I have the no-spoiler hatch on my 94 S4 V8 avant ). However for the B4 all I could find reference to was 8A9827023A - which is also the RS2 hatch PN (because the RS2 is a B4Plus)
            RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
            94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Thanks guys, just been down to the garage, they would like me to order a couple of rear inner light lenses too (the ones either side of the reflector panel), would anyone have the PN's for these?

Many thanks in anticipation.

Comment

Originally posted by dhali7376 View Post

Turns out that Audi France charge €2600+TVA for this. They are bloody pirates.

Comment

Working...
                X