Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Audi 80 Avant Roof Rail to Body Seals PN??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi 80 Avant Roof Rail to Body Seals PN??

I'm looking for the part numbers for all the gasket / seals that seal the roof rails on an Audi 80 Avant / RS2 Avant to the body. I can't find them anywhere in EKTA or Partsbase. I wonder if they were considered an "accessory"?

Anyways, if anyone has this information as to the part numbers for these.

There should be three for each side (6 total)

If there's any question as to what I'm looking for, the arrow in the picture below is pointing to one of them.

Thanks in advance!

8A9071155 is the code for gasket kit. I couldn't manage to get any picture of the set.

Comment

Originally posted by tmsilviu View Post
      8A9071155 is the code for gasket kit. I couldn't manage to get any picture of the set.
      I just asked my friend Kate, the friendly parts girl, and she couldn't find any photos or applications for 8A9071155, like you said. However, she did say that 8A9071155 is "gasket". Strange.
      RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
      94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

I found this pic.
        Attached Files

Comment

The gasket kit is included in accesories category. Appears to be compatible only with audi 80 avant, so I'm preety sure it is the one you're looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by tmsilviu View Post
            Thank you, thank you, thank you....

Ah, now I see it when I search given that part number. I was looking under listing for RS2, and curiously it isn't listed there... only under the 80 Avant, and it's buried in the accessories listing in KATE, so it would have been hard to find regardless.

I just don't think I will be able to order from a US dealer as this was for a non-US based chassis, but will give it a try. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
            X