Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rear Drivers side wheel arch plastic liner.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Drivers side wheel arch plastic liner.

RS2 / 80 Avant...

I can't seem to see this anywhere, must be tired, anyone know the part number - is it still available, if so do I have to sell a kidney?
    Last edited by RudeCherub; 26 April 2015, 18:23.

Right rear is 8A0810172B, left rear is 8A0810171B

Good luck.
    RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
    94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

I know that it's about €300 for the front wing arch liners, I'm thinking about getting one but might get one at a scrappy, it's not like anyone will see it...

1998 A6 Q (Suzie)
      2 x B4 80's both 1993 (Heather & Hazel)
      1995 A4 1.6 (Heather II)
      1999 A6 Avant 2.4 (Bollie)
      2001 S6 Avant 4.2 (Rio)
      1995 80 Cabrio 2.6 (Gracie)
      2013 Q7 Flooded & gone
      1995 RS2 2.2 Flooded & gone

Comment

Well I've found the Prasco replica,

http://www.prasco.net/en/Car%20model.../Spare%20parts

While Prasco UK denied that this exists, I found a RH rear for sale on German Amazon, approx25 Euro, but the seller doesn't ship to the UK.

Fortunately I have a German friend who has kindly agreed to post the package on.

I have no idea of the quality, but seeing it goes in the wheel arch, and is just thin black plastic it should be okay.

Same time I've sourced ( I hope it arrives ) a fuel tank shield, the reason I had to remove the wheel lining in the first place, from a supplier in Lativa http://partsale.eu/

Meanwhile I've just taken the oil cooler mounting off, because it's a rusty, very rusty, as I learned here that this almost always rusts away.

And the RH door trims are off too, they've been rust removed and treated.

And the sill trim too for repainting as it's battered. Which brings me to the plastic discs that hold under curve to the sill. They are crap, I'm missing a few, others are pretty smashed up.
        I wonder why Audi went with these instead of screws/bolts?

Comment

Working...
        X