Body and window rubber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body and window rubber

Does anyone know part numbers from front and rear rubbers from the windows as well as the body trim which comes out when going for a full paint job.

Is there any way of acquiring these still or equivalents?

Seems like the avant numbers are 8A9853704d and 703d

Unfortunately can't find them on audi tradition as they only have the coupe and sedan versions.

Comment

Anyone knows where universal type trims like these that could be used instead?

Comment

I wrote to audi tradition and all they could say is to look out for future possible production. They cannot promise this will be reproduced...

Comment

For my window out respray, I had a similar issue. I went with a new rear tailgate window as that came with the trim. It was not too expensive either.
          For the front, I wanted to replace the windscreen, but wanted to keep the vin window , audi no longer sell the 80 windscreen with the vin window, or front trim. I went with an autoglass windscreen with their generic trim. And it looks fine. I will have to trim a slight bit off so the drip channel can clip in properly. The rear side windows seals I was able to remove without damage. Not sure if that helps or if I am misunderstanding the question.
          Eric

95 S2 Avant under rebuild.

Comment

The trim I'm ref fringe to is the small border that runs at the edge of the roof on each side. It's not the window trim. Apparently audi tradition does have the rear window trims and front as well which I'll be ordering but the top edge trim that is obsolete

Comment

So are you talking about front door seal as in complete inner one , the full circular sort as I'm trying to find new seals but couldn't find any on AT ? Guessing the avant door is smaller than the coupe tho ?

Comment

This is the trim. It goes from the front window all the way to the back on both sides. Part numbers are the ones I posted both stopped manufacture in 2012.

I see in the US there are some universal type of trims that are used with double sided tape while this I think it's differently fastened.

uploadfromtaptalk1455379511733.jpg

Comment

Just found this thread as I wondering too how get these off. Did you find a solution to take these off without breaking them?

Comment

Working...
                  X