Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear RS2 middle rear lights part on cabriolet

Hello guys,

Can anyone tell me if I can fit the middle part of rs2 avant rear lights on audi 80 cabriolet and put RS2 rear bumper with number plates on it? I realise I would have to change also the 2 side lamps on the boot lid for that. Just wondering if it fits

Thanks for answers!

I've never seen one - but you'd think someone would have attempted it by now? Seen plenty coupes get that treatment.

Comment

I don't think it would fit properly. Somehow I get the impression that the cabriolet has different size middle area than the b4 sedan that resembles to.

Comment

Yes it fits , if you send me a pm with your email addy and I'll send you pics
        Gav
        S2 Cabriolet.........

Comment

Gavs, pm sent

Comment

RS2 rear bumper shouldn't fit Cabrio. RS2 bumper sizewize is like Sedan/Avant bumper, Cabrio & Coupe is different. Only custom made molded fiberglass or something would work.

Comment

Originally posted by 3db View Post
              RS2 rear bumper shouldn't fit Cabrio. RS2 bumper sizewize is like Sedan/Avant bumper, Cabrio & Coupe is different. Only custom made molded fiberglass or something would work.
              U can cut your Coupe or Cabrio rear bumper and insert a piece with the form of the licence plate
              photobucket SUCKS
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 3db View Post
                Cabriolet and coupe are the same. Rs2 rear bumper will fit avant snd saloon without mods
                S2 Cabriolet.........

Comment

Originally posted by gavs20v View Post
                  Yes it fits , if you send me a pm with your email addy and I'll send you pics
                  Gav
                  could you post up the pics please for the rest of us

Comment

Working...
                  X