X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great idea!

Comment

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
      No this should be kept to the for sale section where it belongs IMHO.

This should be a forum not for commercial interests, but for members own projects, DIYs, BTDTs etc etc
      Originally posted by Sonic
      Sounds like a good idea, but mods will be watching carefully

I think it's inevitable that people are going to ask "where can i get myself one of those/can you make me one of those", but as long as it doesn't turn into a free forum for commercial interests that's fine
      Indeed, I will be watching this forum section quite closely

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo View Post
        Indeed, I will be watching this forum section quite closely
        I should have just said "Jamo will be watching you all very closely", rather than just "the mods".
        S2Forum.com Administrator

Comment

TBH if we get everyone on the same page it will be an interesting forum, the one in there over the gear shifter is very cool.

I need to learn CAD!

Comment

Jamo, CAD is really easy, you can download autocad 2010 (torrent), follow the built in tutorials and by the end you'll be able to draft pretty much anything.
            2000 B5 A4 Quattro Sport ~ 2.0 20V GT30R ~ Gone
            1993 S2 ABY Coupe ~ Gone
            1989 2.2E Coupe ~ Gone

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic View Post
              sorry, my fault... fixing now.
              Hey Sonic in fixing the fabrication showing on the front screen you've also caused the jumble sale section to show in the for sale section

Can you work your magic?

Comment

Should jumble sale not be in parts for sale?

I did have to re-set all permissions on the homepage after my browser auto-set and cleared some settings last time i updated them

Comment

Have moved the jumble sale thread to the main "latest threads" section rather than in the parts section

Comment

Should jumble sale not be in parts for sale?

I did have to re-set all permissions on the homepage after my browser auto-set and cleared some settings last time i updated them
                    Originally posted by Sonic
                    New jumble sale section created - http://www.s2forum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=75

This will not be displayed on the homepage like the other for sale sections, and as per usual, caveat emptor - buyer beware.
                    It should but it shouldn't show http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53155

Comment

Have moved the jumble sale thread to the main "latest threads" section rather than in the parts section
                      nooooooo move it back just attached the details

Comment

ok ok ... the jumble sale doesn't show on the homepage now. But how will people know chef's soul is for sale?

I REALLY need to get vb4 up and running.. this admin system is becoming a nightmare!

Comment

Top work sir, Chef's soul is now back on the black market

Comment

Working...
                          X