Climate control panel bloqued randomly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Climate control panel bloqued randomly

Hello, on my RS2, my climate control panel is sometimes not responding to any change of temperature. It's random. I bought on eBay another panel and replaced it, same issue. Is there any other component possibly involved for the climate cintrol regulation panel ? Thanks. Thierry

I had similar issue and I understand this is pretty common. What you need to do is to remove the AC control unit from the the dashboard. Then you have to take off the front face of the unit. If I remember correctly there are few screws holding the face. When you have it off you should see a grey ribbon cable between the front and the main circuit boards. I had to resolder the ribbon cable connector on the front circuitboad and that did the trick! Mine has been working ever since

There used to be a BTDT with pics, but I couldn't find it anymore.

Comment

This problem is caused by a dry solder joint. The temperature buttons are the most common failure as they are the most regularly used button.
      Check the solder joints on the PCB with a magnifying glass - you will probably find a few "dry" (cracked) joints - use a soldering iron to reflow the joints.
      Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
      Indigo ABY coupé
      Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Thanks for your answers, I will do that !

Comment

Working...
        X