X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drier for Audi 80 2.6 q avant 1993

I need your help.
    i can't find a drier that fits.
    the thread on the outside stud i too small, have tryed 2 different typs. Both have a small thread on the ouside stud.
    i have looked at all i could finde on AUTODOC and ebay.
    they both i have bought have same oem number. One stark and one Hella
    please help.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

B5 A4 the same? I turned 1 into a catch can a few year back and sure it came from b5

Comment

Originally posted by sam80quattro View Post
      B5 A4 the same? I turned 1 into a catch can a few year back and sure it came from b5
      THX i will try

Comment

Hi, did you try the B5 A4 drier? Did it work? Have the same problem on my 3B, bought new drier and threads are 1,5mm instead of 1,75
        Leif-Helge
        -91 S2 VEMS and Comp Turbo
        -12 B** 530XD Touring "S2 parts transporter, and daily driver"

Comment

Tryed to order a A4 B5 one from AUTODOC, but gat a wrong one. Same problem. Will try Audi next for a original one. See What the can find and at what price.

Comment

I'm calling my local Audi dealer tomorrow for price, also these guys might have them https://www.thansen.dk/bil/autoreser...roup=2500-2050 But maybe the threads are wrong here too..
            Leif-Helge

Comment

Mine has a Hella but It's all sold out every where i look

Comment

Mine is a Hella 8FT 351 192-131

Comment

Checked with the local Audi dealer, part. no. is 443 271 161 A, available from Audi tradition, price with taxes. VAT and shipping around 220 or so Euro
                  Leif-Helge

Comment

Damm,

Comment

On a german forum https://www.audidrivers.de/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=5583 they say the R12 version has 1 1/16 inch thread. Maybe the easiest solution for the future would be getting the hose and pipe for the M28x1,5 and use the drier I have (hard to get hold of?), or get the correct M28 (maybe a hydraulic fitting part??)nut and cut and weld the pipes/use the drier I have..
                      Leif-Helge

Comment

The pipe/hose is about 1200 DKK. Found a dryer on autodoc for an A4 B5 for both R12 and A134. That eas the one i bought but the deliveret a different part. My audi is now i winter storage so will use the winter to look at a solotion. Thought about making a fitter for the thread. Og finding one online maby

Comment

Working...
                        X