Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The noise in the cabin when the air conditioner work.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The noise in the cabin when the air conditioner work.

Guys, I ask for help. Very tired of this low-frequency noise. It is not audible outside the car, the compressor runs silently, but on the tube is a compressor and condenser vibration, which is transmitted from the condenser to the car body and causes noise in the cabin. Last year, the compressor was replaced, the entire pipe system was installed, a new dryer was installed, a new original evaporator was installed along with the body, 250 ml of oil, the system was evacuated and filled with freon. But nothing has changed.
    Last edited by jonn48; 5 July 2019, 19:46.

Just guessing. Could it be wrong size expansion valve that is also the line filter (12A) . There are many sizes of valve/filter that adjust the operating pressure in such way that the pressure on high and low side are ok. And the evaporator operating temperature is ok. Picture to show some related parts.
    Attached Files

Comment

Did you change the orifice tube? 12A on the picture
      1995 Audi S6 - AAN (~350hp)
      2008 BMW 530xd (235hp)
      2008 Hyundai i30 - 1.6 CRDI (89hp)
      2011 KTM 990 SMR - custom tuned (120whp)

Comment

Originally posted by Wrath View Post
        Did you change the orifice tube? 12A on the picture
        I apologize for not indicating the car. s6 c4. Yes, this part is installed new with the new original evaporator. My friend is repairing air conditioners, advised replacing all rubber hoses with new ones, as delamination is possible inside.

Comment

I do have a S6 C4 myself, my problem was with the orifice tube. But i still feel a rumble in the car when ac is on but no noise
          2008 BMW 530xd (235hp)

Comment

Originally posted by Wrath View Post
            I do have a S6 C4 myself, my problem was with the orifice tube. But i still feel a rumble in the car when ac is on but no noise
            I have the same and I do not like this sound.

Comment

Have the rumble in the whole car/chassie and you can really feel the powerloss when the ac is on. Have changed everhthing aswell. Didnt get any better. But it cools okay (you cannot campare to a modern car)
              2008 BMW 530xd (235hp)

Comment

Working...
              X