Air Con Re-gassing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Con Re-gassing

Hi everyone, i can see here that there are quite a few people who have had their air-con regassed, i'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good place to have this carried out, i'm in the south london/kent area, any info is greatly appreciated

Originally posted by AL80
    Hi everyone, i can see here that there are quite a few people who have had their air-con regassed, i'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good place to have this carried out, i'm in the south london/kent area, any info is greatly appreciated
    There is a federation of air conditioning installers, I can't remember what they are called. An alternative is to go to Devon on holiday and visit Farmer Tom ( Audiman) he may be able to help you. If you are lucky you can borrow the courtesy tractor.

No link with garae, Not on commision, this offer is limited by guarantee, your house is at risk if a loan is secured on it.

Is that enough disclaimers?

David

Comment

There's a company near Kingston/West Byfleet called "VACS" - Vehicle Airconditioning Services. They did a complete overhaul of my A/C system, including a conversion to the new stuff, and they did a re-charge for me under warranty 11 months later. I think their website is www.vacs.co.uk

No affiliation etc.
      Ex S2 owner, now running around in an A4 Avant quattro...

Comment

ahh right so it is still vacs then, i work round the corner from them, right next to brooklands, they removed all the vacs signs which were replaced with hella ones, thought they had moved :-)

martin

Comment

Nice one guys, thanks, this is for a pal of mine, he has the old type gas (he thinks) i'll put him in touch with these vacs people.

P.s; your disclaimers are adequate, although, shouldn't they have been in far smaller print?

Comment

Working...
          X