Just Swapped from Auto to Manual CC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Swapped from Auto to Manual CC

For my project, I figured while the HVAC Box was out for re wiring the car I should do some work on it, I followed Skulls post and re-covered all of my flaps, I also swapped the box from old style Auto, to new style Manual. I have had manual CC in these cars and prefer it to the auto, I also have the new auto in my URS4, but don't really care for it either. So I had a quick question about the vacuum arrangement, here is a picture:

That is now the only vacuum connection on it, I'm assuming that the black vacuum line from the engine bay hooks up to the gold part, I'm guessing the one hose goes to the recirculate flap (how i have it hooked up in the photo), the one I'm not sure about is that other hose... Where does it go? Cheers

no one has manual climate control?

Comment

The other hose goes to your vacuum reservoir which is linked to the inlet manifold via a one way valve.

John

Comment

nothing goes to nipple on the right and the hose on the left goes to the check valve off the vacuum line to the vacuum canister. It goes on the back side of the check valve if your cars has that and should because of the rear diff if i remember correctly.
        I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who need reasons when you've got quattro?

Comment

Got it, thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X