X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want it to be like this :
    Attached Files
    Vadim.

New engine (mechanical PKM head) , Alcon 332mm brakes , Pauter rods , Mahle pistons, GT30R , kw v2 sucpension , new exhaust. 608HP. For SALE !

Comment

yeah thats what im tryin to achive!! im told that if you have a twin exit box as apose to a single exit you loose power because it is no longer free flowing same as if you split with a "Y" piece

Comment

Wab: But if you make it this way .....

It's not restrict really , still free flowing.
        + in the winter both will show gases so everyone will believe it's side exist not a fake
        - if it will split flames I guess only left pipe will split

P.S. Sorry for the crappy pic , I'm not really good with computers and stuff
        Attached Files
        Vadim.

New engine (mechanical PKM head) , Alcon 332mm brakes , Pauter rods , Mahle pistons, GT30R , kw v2 sucpension , new exhaust. 608HP. For SALE !

Comment

Originally posted by Sweeper
          Wab: But if you make it this way .....

It's not restrict really , still free flowing.
          + in the winter both will show gases so everyone will believe it's side exist not a fake
          - if it will split flames I guess only left pipe will split

P.S. Sorry for the crappy pic , I'm not really good with computers and stuff
          Once again sorry for the crap pic, i am just like sweeper , but would it be feasable to do one like this so then you will get equal flow out of the 2 pipes and maybe flames out of both
          Attached Files
          Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.--:Albert Einstein

Comment

you guys seem to be takin a long route round this was my plan ( yeah yeah i no crap drawing) oh the squigle is where it goes over the sub frame
            Attached Files

Comment

Wab: I don't have space there for 2 mufflers.
              Vadim.

Comment

you do if you get trigger happy with a grinder!!!

Comment

What about two motorbike mufflers. they are compact enough, free flowing,
                  look and sound great.
                  All you have to do is knock down one of those organ donors that has a
                  nice bike and you will be killing two birds with one stone :mischeif:
                  RS2 MTM

Comment

Bike Mufflers is an interesting idea!
                    Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
                    2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

Try longlife exhuast....they will do more or less anything.....they did my civic and my supra and my peugeot...generally they will do anything no questions asked..they will give almosta nything a go....great sound as well good choice of tail pipes....
                      they come highly recomended...i belive they used to do the TVR race exhuasts.

http://www.exhausts.uk.com/home/?a=1

check out the products page.....

Comment

Working...
                      X