Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trobbles with the Super Sprint exhaust system, MOT

Hi Folks!

One year ago I bought the exhaust system from Gardus,with some other ones here.
    The sound is pretty. The power is great. The fixment was quite good. But...

It don't have any write on the mufflers.
    I was tolking about with Roberto Gardus but nothing to do with it.

NOW my car can't pass the MOT why that.
    photobucket SUCKS
    sigpic

Has anyone the same trobble?

Has anyone an old Supersprint exhaust system with any wrote on the mufflers?

Thanks men!
    photobucket SUCKS
    sigpic

Comment

do you mean a sort of "declaration of conformity" paper to show to the MOT tester that the part is suited for your car??

Comment

Originally posted by Henkjan View Post
        do you mean a sort of "declaration of conformity" paper to show to the MOT tester that the part is suited for your car??
        Yes for example
        photobucket SUCKS
        sigpic

Comment

https://www.supersprint.com/ww-en/au...--95---96.aspx
          The existing EEC approval ensures a total legality in the everyday street use, it passes the periodical MOT inspections and avoids OBD control engine lights. It also ensures an absolute road safety and the respect of the most recent street standards, established from the worldwide car industry.
          but not on the website for the S2 coupé or the S2 Avant
          https://www.supersprint.com/ww-en/au...0-hp--90-.aspx

Comment

Do you really need any certificates with so old car as these are? Here in Finland some MOT people claim that you need TÜV certificate for exhaust, cat, suspension, but you really don't need them is so old cars.

Audi UrS4 Avant 2.5 20vt - twincharged - Project
            Audi 80q B4 Sedan 2.2 20vt - Daily user
            BMW 320d Touring e91 M-Sport - Daily user
            BMW 740iA e38 - Project

Comment

Find out what e numbers they look for and buy some punches and Mark it up yourself. Seems like a stupid euro law....

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Thuppu View Post
                Do you really need any certificates with so old car as these are? Here in Finland some MOT people claim that you need TÜV certificate for exhaust, cat, suspension, but you really don't need them is so old cars.
                Yes we need...

​​​​​​But at last I passed the MOT

Now I have 10 month to make a little metallic piece, send to laser print and solder it
                photobucket SUCKS
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by diesel des View Post
                  Find out what e numbers they look for and buy some punches and Mark it up yourself. Seems like a stupid euro law....
                  Hi Some years crossing fingers for the MOT and I want make this plate correctly

Has anyone an original Supersprint mufflers to send me any pic with the writes?
                  Something like that? IMG_20220326_184626.jpg
                  photobucket SUCKS
                  sigpic

Comment

There was a super sprint group buy in the past, which I assume you were part of? So if you can find that thread then you can post a link to your question in this thread to hopefully get the pic you need.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuvo View Post
                      There was a super sprint group buy in the past, which I assume you were part of? So if you can find that thread then you can post a link to your question in this thread to hopefully get the pic you need.
                      Thanks man Yesss, I bought there but nothing work with them, none can or want help on this groupebuy and on Supersprint official page on internet

Ps. Always problems and problems...
                      photobucket SUCKS
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X