3" downpipe - where to buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

KW V1 coil overs with power flex bushes and billet solid subframe bushes. And Albert top mounts to be honest it’s like driving a park bench it was ok when I was 10 yrs younger but I’m 60 now, the body ain’t up to it I’m going change the subframe bushes to poly see if that makes a little difference but the car does hold the road well.

Comment

Originally posted by bilko0795 View Post
        KW V1 coil overs with power flex bushes and billet solid subframe bushes. And Albert top mounts to be honest it’s like driving a park bench it was ok when I was 10 yrs younger but I’m 60 now, the body ain’t up to it I’m going change the subframe bushes to poly see if that makes a little difference but the car does hold the road well.
        I don't think changing the subframe to poly will make any difference. It's your KW that are making the ride hard.
        Nothelle S2 Avant
        Black Ur project
        Ocianic Ur project gone
        S2 Coupe project gone
        Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Well I wonder if taking the helper springs off will help

Comment

I would go back to OE. Did you keep your old springs and dampers?
            Nothelle S2 Avant
            Black Ur project
            Ocianic Ur project gone
            S2 Coupe project gone
            Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

No sold the lot iv got to start using the car now for work since my polo was foobard last week. Decided to not get another and use the S2 as it’s only done 300 odd miles in 2 yrs and just sitting outside under a car cover well you can imagine the things that have gone on with it lots of rusty bits.

Comment

Originally posted by bilko0795 View Post
                No sold the lot iv got to start using the car now for work since my polo was foobard last week. Decided to not get another and use the S2 as it’s only done 300 odd miles in 2 yrs and just sitting outside under a car cover well you can imagine the things that have gone on with it lots of rusty bits.
                Oops
                Nothelle S2 Avant
                Black Ur project
                Ocianic Ur project gone
                S2 Coupe project gone
                Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

INMO SS exhaust system is good for 400hp. You don't need 3" Downpipe and exhaust system
                  The problem with SuperSprint is the exaggerated price

PS: and... maybe... you'll have spool troubbles with all 3" system
                  photobucket SUCKS
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X