Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intake solution for now

Hey guys,
    I have been reading and from what people are saying is that the rs2 airbox is a good updrade from standard, giving midrange grunt and better performance.

Though these are hard to find and from what I have seen is they have a larger intake.

Since my oil cooler is moving position, I was wondering if i could plumb a pipe from the oil cooler intake up to the airbox and perhaps plumb an extra hole into the airbox

Could be worth a try but having the intake low down will make it more susceptible to ingesting water ?? Not sure if I'd be too keen to alter the original air box either, you might even make the intake system less effective?

I'm sure there's pictures on forum somewhere of airbox/filter mods?

Comment

Originally posted by John. View Post
      Could be worth a try but having the intake low down will make it more susceptible to ingesting water ?? Not sure if I'd be too keen to alter the original air box either, you might even make the intake system less effective?

I'm sure there's pictures on forum somewhere of airbox/filter mods?
      Great points, Ive looked at my airbox and someone has already drilled holes to the top left of it, im guessing for more air or let heat escape

Comment

Working...
      X