Guys,

Just seen this inlet on eBay...looks cheap

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2424868262

I have no connection to seller!

Cheers
    Steve.
    91 Modded 3B
    14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Looks too cheap. And the pictures taken from [URL=http://www.wagner-tuning.de[/URL]

Throtle body modification required ????
    Vadim.

New engine (mechanical PKM head) , Alcon 332mm brakes , Pauter rods , Mahle pistons, GT30R , kw v2 sucpension , new exhaust. 608HP. For SALE !

Comment

Sweeper, will there ever be something that will be good enough for you and not look too cheap? Am I the only one whose nerves you're getting on?? First an AAN IM can't work on an S2, then Wagner's looks too cheap, then blah-blah blah, YES, WE KNOW YOU HAVE AN RS2 IM FOR SALE!!!! And if you want to know, Wagner's IM is a real copy of the MTM one, aaaand, as far as I know, Dahlbäck (the only tuner by whom you swear apparently) is an MTM dealer.

:wacked:
      Last edited by Mihnea; 25 July 2003, 16:23.
      '98 Silver Grey 2.7T S4, dual 2.75" turbo back exhaust with no cats, FMIC, BIG injectors, 10 Bar motorsport fuel pump, modded RS4 turbos, tubular exhaust manifolds, custom intakes, RS4 MAF, Bilstein PSS9, H&R ARBs, 19" BBS CH, custom remap, 511 BHP/505ft-lbs

www.MRCTuning.com
      info@MRCTuning.com
      Workshop Directions

Comment

Mihnea, calm down m8:mad:

Its ok!!

Is there any advantage to a RS2 IM rather than 3B IM?? I was told by Kim Collins QST, that the only difference is the writing on the top. Can you confirm, or put me straight?
        sigpic
        Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
        Audi UR Quattro
        Audi 100 C3 2.0 5 cyl 115ps
        Audi S2 - 07k engine project aiming for 800ps
        Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

Comment

Tom,

Marco (I think) did a measurement a while ago and the internal volume is greater in the RS2 IM than the 3B,

Mark.
          Mark - Modded

Comment

Yeah,

I've found ~3,3 liters for the 3B and ~4,2 liters for the RS2 IM. This includes the 5 inlet ducts to each cylinder.
            Anyway volume and dimensions of manifold should allow intake flow to settle and feed each cylinder with same flow and pressure. If 3B one is well designed for 220 hp, it of course wouldn't be big enaugh for the higher flow required in the 315 hp RS2 engine.

Marco

Comment

Once again thanks to you all. The knowledge is out there, just have to search for it now and again.
              sigpic
              Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
              Audi UR Quattro
              Audi 100 C3 2.0 5 cyl 115ps
              Audi S2 - 07k engine project aiming for 800ps
              Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

Comment

audiman: yep , rs2 is better than 3b but is the same as aby. Differs only in writing. And as far as I know fitting rs2 manifold to 3b require some modification.

SPECIAL FOR MIHNEA: **** OFF!!!! You sometimes make me sick! If it so important for you I can delete rs2 intake manifold advert from sale forum. Is it ok for you ??? Will you back off then ???

1) About AAN intake. I was only saying based on different articles and people reviews. It's only you who don't like any other opinions. If you do know how to install it , then why you argue ? just tell it.

2)Fraud , fraud , fraud! This is why I don't believe in any *too chip* adverts. Please believe me I know what I'm talking about. Your strong point is ECU remapping , mine is IT security and E-COM structure security. So there is three main signs of fraud on eBay :
                - false(stolen from sites) pictures
                - the price is too chip
                - method of payment

3)And yes I know that DahlBack is MTM dealer and YES , YES, YES I believe they are the best out there , so what ??? I like them , and I like the prices, and they are closer to me than MTM officials.

4)And if someone want to sell 990$ intake manifold for 100$ with the pictures taken from Wagner’s site then it's a little bit suspicious. Or you don't think so ?

Mihnea , think before you post.

P.S. just deleted intake manifold from my sale advert. Hope you happy now. Dumbass.
                Vadim.

New engine (mechanical PKM head) , Alcon 332mm brakes , Pauter rods , Mahle pistons, GT30R , kw v2 sucpension , new exhaust. 608HP. For SALE !

Comment

@Sweeper: sorry, I didn't intend to get on your nerves, but the problem is that you presume things too quickly!

That auction isn't fraud because the manifold is being sold by Carsten Wagner himself, the guy that owns Wagner Tuning!!!! It's also stated clearly in the auction text that "the manifold is from a german tuner, www.wagner-tuning.de ", can't you read? And it's an auction, the previous one with such a manifold ended at $500, this one is still at $180 but will surely increase, where's your problem with that????? And why do you think that Ebayers using Paypal are all about fraud? I use Paypal, Paul uses Paypal, SteveH uses Paypal, are we also frauds?

Calm down please, I didn't mean to bug you with the RS2 manifold and you sell if it you want to sell it, I don't care about that, do what you want! And also please note that I've tried to remain polite and I've never said you were a dumbass, but you did, wrong move dude!
                  '98 Silver Grey 2.7T S4, dual 2.75" turbo back exhaust with no cats, FMIC, BIG injectors, 10 Bar motorsport fuel pump, modded RS4 turbos, tubular exhaust manifolds, custom intakes, RS4 MAF, Bilstein PSS9, H&R ARBs, 19" BBS CH, custom remap, 511 BHP/505ft-lbs

www.MRCTuning.com
                  info@MRCTuning.com
                  Workshop Directions

Comment

Come on, guys.
                    Cool off your spirits. We all are Audi fans and all of us can have our opinions and have had our experiences thet may differ from others ones.
                    I'm only an Audi enthusiast and a "host" to this forum, and I hope this media is meant to "share" knowledge and experiences, leaving the freedom to have an opinion (may be wrong) without being "********ted" by anyone else.
                    I definitly can't see any offense to anybody in Sweeper's opinion, so, Mihnea, I think there should be a different way (with much more "savoir faire") to express your disagreement, then the way you sometimes do.
                    You are probably still young... and for your age, you definitly have a good knowledge in many techincal fields, but you too are not always right, man!

Marco

Comment

Working...
                    X