who/which company makes headers style exhaust manifold for s/rs2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who/which company makes headers style exhaust manifold for s/rs2

which company or who makes headers for s2 or rs2 cars? i dont need them urgent but may need them in future.i know dahlback has ,i have respect to their job but their price is not reasonable for me. any help pls?

or just an idea, i can build them but anybody here to help me with blue prints.?

thnx for help.
    Quattro

Same here, how much would it cost to buy the blue prints for the SQ manifold or similar?
    sigpic
    Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
    Audi UR Quattro
    Audi 100 C3 2.0 5 cyl 115ps
    Audi S2 - 07k engine project aiming for 800ps
    Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

Comment

Re: who/which company makes headers style exhaust manifold for s/rs2

Originally posted by timucin
      which company or who makes headers for s2 or rs2 cars? i dont need them urgent but may need them in future.i know dahlback has ,i have respect to their job but their price is not reasonable for me. any help pls?

or just an idea, i can build them but anybody here to help me with blue prints.?

thnx for help.
      Hi Timucin!

check this...

send p.m. if interesting you...

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthr...&threadid=2490
      Attached Files
      Karel

:deviltail Hungarian Audi Hooligan :deviltail

Comment

you have a pm
        Quattro

Comment

What sort of money would you be asking for something like that if you were able to make them for ppl on here?
          Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
          2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

S2 ant;

LET ME ANSWER THIS QUESTION!

if i have the blueprints , it can be done around 200-300 euros here in turkey.my friend who did my down pipe and complete exhaust from chrome (not polished) material took 400 euros for the complete system.4-5 days of work. i am 99% sure this wont cost more then 250 euros if i ask him.
            i dunno the shipping charges but,whatever it costs final price would be much much lower then expected

why i didnt ask him to do until now is;
            1-i was not planning to go under huge modification
            2-it will take serious time to do that without blue prints or sample+ i dunno the sizes of bigger turbo which i will install.very limited space ,dont want to make a mistake...

i may organise a group stuff without expecting any profit from it if there is a demand and if you can send detailed info about the headers..
            Quattro

Comment

Originally posted by timucin
              S2 ant;

LET ME ANSWER THIS QUESTION!

if i have the blueprints , it can be done around 200-300 euros here in turkey.my friend who did my down pipe and complete exhaust from chrome (not polished) material took 400 euros for the complete system.4-5 days of work. i am 99% sure this wont cost more then 250 euros if i ask him.
              i dunno the shipping charges but,whatever it costs final price would be much much lower then expected

why i didnt ask him to do until now is;
              1-i was not planning to go under huge modification
              2-it will take serious time to do that without blue prints or sample+ i dunno the sizes of bigger turbo which i will install.very limited space ,dont want to make a mistake...

i may organise a group stuff without expecting any profit from it if there is a demand and if you can send detailed info about the headers..

Timucin:

not the factory work the much cost....the blueprints and the planning project is expensive and secret...maybe understand this...

Karel
              Karel

:deviltail Hungarian Audi Hooligan :deviltail

Comment

Working...
              X