Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by volcano rs View Post
    i haven't got a clue

i have not a good word to say about any of these custom made exhaust places and the more people i talk to they seem to say the same.. although there is the odd one that seems to do a good job but i once paid 600 pounds to have one done at a place ( took it there because they have been doing it for over twenty years and they still done a poo job. )

Comment

Originally posted by pixsaudisex2 View Post

i have not a good word to say about any of these custom made exhaust places and the more people i talk to they seem to say the same.. although there is the odd one that seems to do a good job but i once paid 600 pounds to have one done at a place ( took it there because they have been doing it for over twenty years and they still done a poo job. )
      i agree .i paid £700 +£100 for towing and i'm not happy with the job i could have done the job my self for less than half of that .

Comment

Best place I used and recommended by many is Haywards and Scotts in Basildon, a little expensive but very good, you want to look at their welds! You have to book 4-6 weeks in advance.
        BTW nowhere near Birmingham
        Aelred

Comment

Originally posted by aelred View Post
          Best place I used and recommended by many is Haywards and Scotts in Basildon, a little expensive but very good, you want to look at their welds! You have to book 4-6 weeks in advance.
          BTW nowhere near Birmingham
          Spoke to them today regarding a system on your advice Aelred, quality people, shocking lead times!

There does seems to be a dearth in the market with a few "fast food" style exhaust places

Comment

super sprint rs4 80mm with 034 header

I,m about to fit a super sprint 80mm rs4 system, i am using a 034 header 76mm possible mod needed i will see how it fits first, center section 034 with cat, cut off to join the 80mm system should just slide in side.
            RS 2 580HP

Comment

Working...
            X