No announcement yet.

Custrom intercooler crossmember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahahahah David!!!!!! Now I know you've been reading Shakespeare in Hungarian.......and of course I will bring sör (beer) with me. Excellent language attempt.
    Gabor

96 ABY coupe full except sunroof. With Porsche big red brakes, remapped ECU, xenon lights, RS2 MAF

Comment

Gabor,

The on-line language translator was a bit poor, I did my best!

I'm sure Hungarian beer is better than ours!

I'm not sure aout the women though. Is it true they all have moustaches?

David

Comment

Originally posted by Stick Insect

I'm not sure aout the women though. Is it true they all have moustaches?

David

David, I've heard that about portuguese women but not about Hungarian ones, according to what I've heard, the hottest women out there are in Hungary!!! :wacked:

So hey guys, what about paying Gabor a visit and checking this out for ourselves???

'98 Silver Grey 2.7T S4, dual 2.75" turbo back exhaust with no cats, FMIC, BIG injectors, 10 Bar motorsport fuel pump, modded RS4 turbos, tubular exhaust manifolds, custom intakes, RS4 MAF, Bilstein PSS9, H&R ARBs, 19" BBS CH, custom remap, 511 BHP/505ft-lbs

www.MRCTuning.com
        info@MRCTuning.com
        Workshop Directions

Comment

Originally posted by Mihnea
          So hey guys, what about paying Gabor a visit and checking this out for ourselves???
          Mihnea,

That sounds like a good idea but I don't think the Girlfriend would like it!

The Coupe isn't working yet and I couldn't afford the Mondeo at 18MPG! so I'd have to go in the Morris Minor. It has 72Bhp from the 1100CC instead of the 48BHP as standard. I could wave to you when you were returning!

It does 38mpg at 75mph dream on

Talking about checking out foreign ladies, I saw a link posted by tom (Audiman) about a foreign chap walking into a shower room at the garage meet when a young lady was in there. There was no more comment from Tom unfortunately!

Anyone know who it might have been?

David

Comment

Originally posted by Stick Insect
            Mihnea,

That sounds like a good idea but I don't think the Girlfriend would like it!

The Coupe isn't working yet and I couldn't afford the Mondeo at 18MPG! so I'd have to go in the Morris Minor. It has 72Bhp from the 1100CC instead of the 48BHP as standard. I could wave to you when you were returning!

It does 38mpg at 75mph dream on

Talking about checking out foreign ladies, I saw a link posted by tom (Audiman) about a foreign chap walking into a shower room at the garage meet when a young lady was in there. There was no more comment from Tom unfortunately!

Anyone know who it might have been?

David

Yeah, I guess my wife won't quite agree with such a visit to Gabor either...

A foreign chap walking into a shower room while a young lady was in there? **** me, I swear it wasn't me, how I wish it was though
            '98 Silver Grey 2.7T S4, dual 2.75" turbo back exhaust with no cats, FMIC, BIG injectors, 10 Bar motorsport fuel pump, modded RS4 turbos, tubular exhaust manifolds, custom intakes, RS4 MAF, Bilstein PSS9, H&R ARBs, 19" BBS CH, custom remap, 511 BHP/505ft-lbs

www.MRCTuning.com
            info@MRCTuning.com
            Workshop Directions

Comment

Originally posted by Mihnea

A foreign chap walking into a shower room while a young lady was in there? **** me, I swear it wasn't me, how I wish it was though
              As the Garage meet was in England the foreign chap walikng into the shower could have been from Wales or more likely from Scotland!

There were a few suspects there

Any thoughts?

David

Comment

Any sheet metal workshop can flare the ends. Thats dead easy to do. Short sections of hose is better, Plus SS looks the bo!!ocks
                sigpic
                Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
                Audi UR Quattro
                Audi 100 C3 2.0 5 cyl 115ps
                Audi S2 - 07k engine project aiming for 800ps
                Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

Comment

Mmmm, Mihnea you know it was you!! LOL You wait till i see you again.
                  sigpic
                  Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
                  Audi UR Quattro
                  Audi 100 C3 2.0 5 cyl 115ps
                  Audi S2 - 07k engine project aiming for 800ps
                  Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

Comment

Oh yeah baby, wait till I come again

www.MRCTuning.com
                    info@MRCTuning.com
                    Workshop Directions

Comment

Working...
                    X