No announcement yet.

Wagner IM and cruis control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, read this one already but it doesn't help me much because I want to use completely original cruis control. I would like to see how others have mounted vacuum receptacle.

Comment

Due to a ridiculous workload I couldn't go to fetch my car, so it won't be back until the end of this week now. I'm sorry for the delay, but a pic will be the first thing I do when I get it back.
      David

'91 3B S2 Coupe

Comment

Sorry it's taken so long. Only picked it up at 10pm Friday night. Anyway, here's the engine bay with cruise control fitted.
        Attached Files
        David

'91 3B S2 Coupe

Comment

thanks dave!! need closeups if possible!

please send some in vasilis3690@gmail.com!!!

that is very nice!

Comment

Close ups...
            Attached Files
            David

'91 3B S2 Coupe

Comment

cheers!

Comment

Here is my way: cruis control.

Comment

maku,thanks for those photos!!! im going to copy that excactly!

Comment

Maku, are those pics still available?

Does anyone have pictures of the ISV connected up? Think I am missing something from the kit maybe... Or maybe I am having a stupid day!

Le Mans 2012
                    Nurburgring 700
                    1995 S2 Avant

Comment

i have some photos of both ISV and cruise control.
                      ISV is connected in the similar fashion as the OEM on the wagner manifold( not as made by wagner), and cruise control uses a small uniball to fit.

send me your email to give you some photos, cause 1 or 2 wont make a difference here.

Comment

Originally posted by A80Avant View Post
                        i have some photos of both ISV and cruise control.
                        ISV is connected in the similar fashion as the OEM on the wagner manifold( not as made by wagner), and cruise control uses a small uniball to fit.

send me your email to give you some photos, cause 1 or 2 wont make a difference here.
                        You have PM.

Comment

Another option for getting cruise control working on a Wagner IM - also improving the throttle cable's angle of attack.... because the Wagner bracket is the wrong angle.

Ideally you would mount the diaphragm on the engine too, but seems to be no problem remote mounting....

Going to change the long blue vacuum hose to black and re-route, but happy with the result

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                          This gallery has 1 photos.
                          Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird Turbo....undergoing major changes.....
                          S2 Coupe... bit easier off the line...
                          '03 ZX12-R daily hack.... lots of nice bolt ons...

Comment

This is my version

Comment

I saw yours Vas, I didn't want to be drilling or welding onto the IM as it was already fitted and didn't want to remove it
                              Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird Turbo....undergoing major changes.....
                              S2 Coupe... bit easier off the line...
                              '03 ZX12-R daily hack.... lots of nice bolt ons...

Comment

That's a good point. All the work was done on mine before fitting

Comment

Working...
                                X