How about this MAF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about this MAF?

For those who havent got to the aftermarket ECU MAFless route,i found this on the german ebay.
    can someone with more knowledge be of some help here?Is that better than the S2/RS2 MAF as far as size is concerned?I dont speak any german,but it says that it is 8.5-9cm wide?This is like the S1 MAF.Best thing about it is that it can have interchangable sensors which means it can be replaced cheaper...
    what do you think?

http://cgi.ebay.de/LUFTMASSENMESSER-...QQcmdZViewItem

What a shame I can't quite make out the Bosch part number on the side. I could let you know what car it's from then
    S2 Avant......fully loaded :rock: :bow: Slipper Wagons Rule !!!!!

Comment

it says it on the ebay auction.it is from scania truck, 0280002421 i have no idea how the plug would be or the resistance.

Comment

Originally posted by PapVas View Post
        it says it on the ebay auction.it is from scania truck, 0280002421 i have no idea how the plug would be or the resistance.
        Hmmmm, my Bosch software doesn't like that number for some reason
        S2 Avant......fully loaded :rock: :bow: Slipper Wagons Rule !!!!!

Comment

ok then,any other maf like that with those dimentions? 85 to 90mm internal diameter??

Comment

The number is listed as 0 281 002 421.....................

Comment

dugh i hope i dont need reading glasses already im too young!....

Comment

Originally posted by Audi Parts Guru View Post
                What a shame I can't quite make out the Bosch part number on the side. I could let you know what car it's from then
                Looks like 0 231 052 425 to me. (Tried all sort of tricks colour, contrast, hue, etc. but the resolution just isn't that good)

Dave F.
                RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
                94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

why are you looking at the photo when the part number is already on the listing??

''Sie bieten auf einen Neuen Bosch Luftmassenmesser Riesengroß. Durchmesser ist zwischen 8,5 u. 9 cm !!!! Ich weis leider nicht, aus welchem Fahrzeug genau er ist, laut Bosch stammt er aus einem LKW !!! ;-)) Bosch nummer 0 281 002 421. Ein Freund hat seinen Megaumbau auf 600 PS eingestellt, und verkauft ihn deshalb wieder. Ideal zu Tunen von verschiedenen Turbofahrzeugen. Neupreis angeblich 4-500 euro. '''

Comment

why are you looking at the photo when the part number is already on the listing??...Bosch nummer 0 281 002 421...
                    . '''
                    Because the middle number in 0_2 is clearly not a "0" and the end number in 42_ is clearly not a "1". The middle number in 2_1 is either an "8" or a "3".

My guess is its a stock photo from somewhere, just not of a 0 281 002 421, the sale item.

Naturally, I could be wrong. A higher res photo would help.
                    RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
                    94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Working...
                    X