3" s/s system from turbo back......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3" s/s system from turbo back......

just spoke to a guy about getting a custom 3" (or 2 3/4") s/s system made for a s2 avant running RS2+ spec engine id guess 350bhp ish..

this is the response, sounds very good to me...

"The cat-back stainless steel exhaust system you've requested for your Audi S2 will cost £344.99 this is fully inclusive of fuel discount (£25), vat & fitting.
    I've included a round tailpipe in the quotation, you can choose an alternative or upgrade from our extensive range of 40 tailpipes if you wish. A stainless steel downpipe will cost £240.00 all inclusive. As for a catalytic converter (located under the car) will cost £220.00 fitted.

We carry all the necessary parts needed to build your exhaust system instore, so it should take no longer than 2 - 3 hrs to build & fit the system.
    If you choose to wait with your car, we have a customer lounge with refreshments, SKY TV/DVD & internet access. We're only a few minutes walk from the city centre if you decide to go shopping etc. while we work on your car.

As your system will be custom built, you can tell us how you would like it sound, anywhere from quiet to full sport. Our most popular choice is a Mid-Sport, this gives the best of both worlds, not intrusive but achieves the sporty sound you want from your car upon applying the throttle."

the fuel discount is because they have been getting a lot of enquires from people from all over the country and to try and ease the pain of having to travel miles to have the exhaust made.. nice touch

just looked, the supersprint downpipe and cat is £800 odd, this works out £460... maybe worth a look

Thats MIJ performance isn't it in Walsall?

Make sure it's a single pipe system and not dual pipe in the centre section.

No way will a turbo back system take 2-3 hours lol, try a day

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo View Post
      Thats MIJ performance isn't it in Walsall?

Make sure it's a single pipe system and not dual pipe in the centre section.

No way will a turbo back system take 2-3 hours lol, try a day
      Yeah thats right, has anyone got any experience with them? does the price sound reasonable?

Comment

It took half a day just to do a cat-back on mine, inclusive of downpipe there was a full day's work and the latter was rushed... so, if they think 2-3 hours, go check it out and be a little weary of handy work OR be prepared to leave it there overnight (when I had my downpipe @ longlife done, that's what ended up happening).

Sounds like a real bargain if it's reasonable quality though.

Ross
        AUDI - saving Dad's from minivans since 1994

Comment

Heh you impressed I knew who it was?

Theres a big thread about them, some people give thumbs up but Sal said his welds rusted when they did his ?

Comment

Working...
          X