What platform is my Audi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What platform is my Audi

Hi,this is gonna sound stupid , but im trying to find out what type/platform my Audi is. Its a 1993 Quattro Coupe 2.8e,im trying to get an exhaust system for it,but there are so many different types-- 80/90/100/ B3/B4 etc,im just trying to find out exactly what body type it is,before i spend £'s on a system that dont fit,and could anybody recommend an exhaust supplier that makes them for the car, Thanks

Milltek will do a system, Pete @ Quattro Corner will sort you out.

The coupe is a platform in its own right. It is a typ89 CQ and shares parts with both B3 and B4 cars. The V-neck will be a facelift so looks like a B4.
    Cheers'en, AndyC
    1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

The series 3 Coupe is the B3 platform, type 89 chassis and built from 1988 to 1996. HTH

Comment

Cheers for the info guys,i called miltek and they said they dont have a system for my year of car? How do i get hold of Pete @ quattro corner?

Comment

A quick search would show that he's:-

Pete Reeve on here.
          Has his own forum in the sponsors' section here.
          And has a website at http://www.quattrocorner.com/

Cheers'en, AndyC

Comment

Thanks Rusty,didnt mean to sound lazy , Have called Pete and he is on the case

Comment

No worries, there's a lot of info on here so it's always worth a search first We're all allowed to be a little lazy sometimes
              Cheers'en, AndyC

Comment

Coupe is a B3 platform - model code is actually 8B - not Typ89 - but they are very close cousins indeed.
                Paul Nugent
                Webmaster http://S2central.net
                Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
                2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
                2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

S2 coupe back box will fit your V6 quattro.
                  You can probably adapt a 3B or ABY centre section to work, would need a bit of a tweak at the cats end of the centre section

AFAIK when i had a 2.8 cq a few years back there was not an other the shelf exhaust system for them
                  Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                  Indigo ABY coupé
                  Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Working...
                  X