Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED - Audi Sport S1 Exhaust Manifold for K26 MTM Turbo

Has anyone got one lying around?

I think audi s1 are not for k26. Do you mean MTM 5cyl exhaust manifold?
    Go Holset or Go RS4

Comment

MTM Manifold

Originally posted by Billman View Post
      I think audi s1 are not for k26. Do you mean MTM 5cyl exhaust manifold?
      Im sure Kim @ MTM said the MTM 428 Kit Ex man is identical to the S1 Audi Sport S1 Ex Man?

Comment

Sport Quattro yes; S1 no. S1 is tubular and SQ is casted. Here you can get a nice SQ replica: http://wagner-tuning.de/EN/products/...SQEVOEMeng.php

Comment

Originally posted by Audi_CQ View Post
          Sport Quattro yes; S1 no. S1 is tubular and SQ is casted. Here you can get a nice SQ replica: http://wagner-tuning.de/EN/products/...SQEVOEMeng.php
          Thats on different flange though?

Comment

http://wagner-tuning.de/EN/products/abgasrs2.php
            Does this one suit your application. According to Carsten that SQ Evo is for 500+ BHP
            Shane

Comment

428 ps mtm rsr has the mtm exhaust manifold with k26 flange and k26-10 turbine housing.
              Go Holset or Go RS4

Comment

i agree with Billman. MTM never used the S1 exhaust manifold, they made a copy which they sold up until recently and Billman has a copy of that in his car.
                The S1 manifold is this:

http://www.br-racetec.ch/594.html

Comment

Maybe easier to define why you want it / what you want to achieve as there will be a few options to suit your requirements, other than an ultra-rare group B effort.
                  Cheers'en, AndyC
                  1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

91 S2 coupé - RIP
                    98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

Originally posted by UUUdirs2newcastle View Post
                      Thats on different flange though?
                      You're right. That's T3 not KKK

Comment

Originally posted by Billman View Post
                        428 ps mtm rsr has the mtm exhaust manifold with k26 flange and k26-10 turbine housing.
                        My car had on its 3rd birthday, a visit to Kim at Quattro Sports, and had about £10,000 spent on Upgrades including the Larger K24/26 MTM Turbo, Alloy Pipework, Modified Hoses, MTM Remap, Intercooler Upgrade etc etc, and as the car sounds great, has some 'Turbo Chatter' type noises, has never let me down, and gets 25mpg on average when i drive sensible, i really dont wanna change too much except to the 'Reverse Inlet' system and have the turbo rebuilt with a new 360 Thrust bearing and the MAf located inside the o/s Inner Arch for a bit of old skool exitement!

You know what I mean?

I was gonna see what price I could get a new Wagner Evo RS2 Intercooler, Wagner Evo Exhaust Manifold & MTM Reverse Inlet Manifold for, until I realised my turbo would not suit the Wagner Exhaust Manifold, so now i dunno what to do!

Hmmmmmffffphh!

Comment

Wagner seem to do a few manifolds for our engines and your turbo should fit onto the wagner manifold I linked, the one with the kkk flange. Or am I missing something?
                          Shane

Comment

You paid 10000 pounds and they did not install the mtm exhaust manifold? What manifold do you use now?

If you are using rs2 stock one the. The Wagner rs2 evo would fit without issues.
                            Go Holset or Go RS4

Comment

Mental S1 KKK Flange Exhaust Manifold!

Originally posted by A80Avant View Post
                              i agree with Billman. MTM never used the S1 exhaust manifold, they made a copy which they sold up until recently and Billman has a copy of that in his car.
                              The S1 manifold is this:

http://www.br-racetec.ch/594.html
                              How much is 6000ch? Where are they based?

Comment

Working...
                              X