Workshop manuals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workshop manuals

Does anyone have workshop manuals for both the s2 avant and a URS4 avant, specifically the exhaust components, im looking at getting a custom exhaust made for them both, the guy who i have e-mailed has asked for workshop manuals regarding the exhausts so he can give me an accurate quote

cheers
    dean
    URS4 load lugger
    Accord type R being used by my missus but is my daily hack

Some OE UrS4/S6 Exhaust info

Not sure what you are planning, e.g. turbo back or cat back but I will suggest that IF you do not install some kind of centre resonator after the cats, the drone will kill you. The OE UrS4/S6 exhaust is NOT restrictive up to about 400 hp so don't expect more hp from a custom system. Commercial aftermarket C4 UrS exhausts,e.g. Stromung, use single 3" stainless pipes.

RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
    94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

cheers for that mate, i am after a turbo back system for both cars the s2 im not worried about noise but the s4 will need to be less noisy, im onl after doing the s4 because the system is blowing on every section including the downpipe from the turbo to the cats it looks as though its been hit more than a few times on road bumps etc. the outer skin has rusted away and the ineer skin is on its way out, it isnt to bad at the moment, so im sort of pre-empting it, as im assuming the standard system from audi costs a bomb
      URS4 load lugger
      Accord type R being used by my missus but is my daily hack

Comment

Working...
      X