Heat shield screws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heat shield screws

I looked for ages... Can anyone tell me what the part number is for the little screws that hold the heat shield to the air box is? This is for an ADU box but thought the screws would match the ABY ones.

thanx
    Andrew
    //-\\ ((_)) //)) //

Not listed in my version of the part system, if you can find the same screws somewhere else in the car we can look them up.
    91CQ20v - Gone to a new home
    93UR-S4 - The Magic Carpet
    94S2Bus - The Emerald Express

Comment

Originally posted by mcandmar View Post
      Not listed in my version of the part system, if you can find the same screws somewhere else in the car we can look them up.
      I looked too. Item 16 = not in stamm. Didn't look that special. Hex-head woodscrew.
      RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
      94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

andrew would i have them on my s2 car i am breaking? could stick them on your roll bar thats waiting to be collected by the courier

Comment

The Screw is about 12mm long with a head around 8mm. They look similar to the ones used on the back of my golf's door cards. I bet there are some used on the interior someplace; just not sure where.
          Attached Files
          //-\\ ((_)) //)) //

Comment

Originally posted by ThatGUY View Post
            The Screw is about 12mm long with a head around 8mm. They look similar to the ones used on the back of my golf's door cards. I bet there are some used on the interior someplace; just not sure where.
            Not sure but these are from a door card screen for a 1986 Golf:

N 90157501 self-tapping screw B4.2x25

N 0139649 self-tapping screw, fillister head, ST4.2x16-C

Suggest a trip to an auto wrecking yard.
            RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
            94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

When we're talking air box - does anyone have a part # or the rubber ring for the front wing where the airbox 'taps' go through?
              If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.

-CQ 3b "S2".

Comment

Working...
              X