BOSCH WBO2 sensor...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOSCH WBO2 sensor...

I have get a 6 wire BOSCH WBO2 sensor this week, but I didn't find any info about it.

0 280 007 063/064
    06A 906 262 AN

Can I use it with any lambdatool? Where can I buy a low cost one?
    2.2 20Volt Turbo fan from Hungary

The usage depends on the lambdatool, it has to be able to recognize the sensor and be compatible to interpret the signal it gets...

Doesn't the manufacturer of the tool indicates what sensor to get? What brand is it?

Also be sure that you can use it with the original Motronic, or are you going to use a different bung for the WBO2?

I don't know if the Audi original one is narrow band or wide band. There are a lot of systems on the market which are able to simulate a narrow band signal you can feed into the Motronic.

I am using a TechEdge WBO2 sensor in my E30 M3 as I am running Alpha-N type of setup with a carbon fibre intake: I ditched the airflow meter which is the restrictive factor on the intake side of the E30 M3..

TechEdge used the NTK L1H1 sensor or the LSU4 which is much cheaper... http://wbo2.com/

Good luck!

Adwo

Comment

Originally posted by adwo
      The usage depends on the lambdatool, it has to be able to recognize the sensor and be compatible to interpret the signal it gets...

Doesn't the manufacturer of the tool indicates what sensor to get? What brand is it?

Also be sure that you can use it with the original Motronic, or are you going to use a different bung for the WBO2?

I don't know if the Audi original one is narrow band or wide band. There are a lot of systems on the market which are able to simulate a narrow band signal you can feed into the Motronic.

I am using a TechEdge WBO2 sensor in my E30 M3 as I am running Alpha-N type of setup with a carbon fibre intake: I ditched the airflow meter which is the restrictive factor on the intake side of the E30 M3..

TechEdge used the NTK L1H1 sensor or the LSU4 which is much cheaper... http://wbo2.com/

Good luck!

Adwo
      THX!
      2.2 20Volt Turbo fan from Hungary

Comment

Working...
      X