MTM exhaust manifold pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTM exhaust manifold pictures

I have bought a MTM manifoild , i wonder if it is a copy or original .. does anybodey have any close up pictures of it ? Looks like it have a T3 flange , but i have not controled it .
    It looks ok , not used

Originally posted by vidar skotheim View Post
    I have bought a MTM manifoild , i wonder if it is a copy or original .. does anybodey have any close up pictures of it ? Looks like it have a T3 flange , but i have not controled it . It looks ok , not used
    These photos were in a folder at least 2 or 3 year old that I labeled "MTM Exhaust Manifold" - must have been from an eBay auction or the like.

RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
    94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Martin was going to use one of these, but abandoned it due to the placement/angle of the turbo off of the flange. He replaced it with a WE SQ replica.

http://www.motorgeek.com/viewtopic.php?p=475809#p475809

Comment

picture...
        Attached Files

Comment

I believe MTM did make a K27 version of that manifold, which means the stud spacing is the same as a T3. If you look at the pics from Dave above, someone has used a marker pen to outline the T3 turbine housing onto the K27 flange.
          So I guess somebody has turned a K27 flange into a T3 flange. I cannot comment on whether its original MTM or not.

Comment

mine has been machined out so it is a T3 hole in it now .. But mine dont have the 3 "letterrs" under the longest part nummber ..

Comment

picture...
              Your photos are too small at 15Kb and detail. Got any that are bigger (at least 150 Kb)?

Comment

No , the bigger ones i have are not accepted ..
                I can mail them if anybody are interested ..

Comment

No , the bigger ones i have are not accepted ..
                  I can mail them if anybody are interested ..
                  That doesn't make sense. Maybe at 1.5 Mb but if you resize them to 150 kB or even 300 kB there shouldn't be a problem with the attachment management feature here at the forum.

Comment

Maybee it is not correct type of file .. it looks like it is original so then it is ok ..

Comment

Working...
                    X