exhaust manifold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exhaust manifold

does anyone know where I good get an Audi SportQuattro exhaust manifold or similar? Ive tried dialynx £800+vat

cheers

Habib,

The best I can do is £599+vat if that helps you.

Martyn
    Martyn
    -------------------------------------

www.vagparts.com

Comment

Martyn

Is that the MTM S1 or the SportQuattro

Comment

It must be the Dialynx, as far as I'm aware Martyn isn't an MTM dealer yet (what a pity, with such prices!!!!)

Cheers,

Mihnea
        '98 Silver Grey 2.7T S4, dual 2.75" turbo back exhaust with no cats, FMIC, BIG injectors, 10 Bar motorsport fuel pump, modded RS4 turbos, tubular exhaust manifolds, custom intakes, RS4 MAF, Bilstein PSS9, H&R ARBs, 19" BBS CH, custom remap, 511 BHP/505ft-lbs

www.MRCTuning.com
        info@MRCTuning.com
        Workshop Directions

Comment

Mihnea
          do u think the Audi SQ exh.manifold will be suitable for a K27/29 turbo?

Comment

yes, it will but you'll need some serious injectors if you want to do what I'm thinking you want to do send me an email please with all the mods you have in mind and I'll tell you what I think as well as possibly give you advice and so on... I have good turbo sources too in the KKK department btw
            '98 Silver Grey 2.7T S4, dual 2.75" turbo back exhaust with no cats, FMIC, BIG injectors, 10 Bar motorsport fuel pump, modded RS4 turbos, tubular exhaust manifolds, custom intakes, RS4 MAF, Bilstein PSS9, H&R ARBs, 19" BBS CH, custom remap, 511 BHP/505ft-lbs

www.MRCTuning.com
            info@MRCTuning.com
            Workshop Directions

Comment

Originally posted by Mihnea
              It must be the Dialynx, as far as I'm aware Martyn isn't an MTM dealer yet (what a pity, with such prices!!!!)

Cheers,

Mihnea
              Nope,that is for the genuine Sport Quattro exhaust manifold
              S2 Avant......fully loaded :rock: :bow: Slipper Wagons Rule !!!!!

Comment

Dangit, did I write Dialynx, didn't I? I should really stop drinking water, I'm drunk on water guys!!!!!!!!!!! Of course I meant SQ and not Dialynx, who gives a sh** about Dialynx, who have their ECUs tuned at AMD?

www.MRCTuning.com
                info@MRCTuning.com
                Workshop Directions

Comment

Originally posted by Mihnea
                  who gives a sh** about Dialynx, who have their ECUs tuned at AMD?

Don't be so sure about that now

Comment

They do, i spoke to the main bloke who told me a little story that AMD don't know!

Dialynx get the bloke who USED to work for AmD to come and do some of their tuning work. AmD dont know this
                    sigpic
                    Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
                    Audi UR Quattro
                    Audi 100 C3 2.0 5 cyl 115ps
                    Audi S2 - 07k engine project aiming for 800ps
                    Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

Comment

Originally posted by audiman
                      They do, i spoke to the main bloke who told me a little story that AMD don't know!

Dialynx get the bloke who USED to work for AmD to come and do some of their tuning work. AmD dont know this
                      Tom,you would be surprised as to who knows who and what in this business

Comment

OH, OK m8, sorry. ops:
                        Just going by what i was told by Keith. So come on then what really goes on!
                        sigpic
                        Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
                        Audi UR Quattro
                        Audi 100 C3 2.0 5 cyl 115ps
                        Audi S2 - 07k engine project aiming for 800ps
                        Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

Comment

Minea, hmmm what a good idea... us an MTM dealer... now I wonder.... one day maybe. Yup, as it's been said, that's a SQ manifold.

That's some water you're on over there :-) I must drop you a line soon too about my 'mods' I think I have some competition with Habib now then

Martyn
                          Martyn
                          -------------------------------------

www.vagparts.com

Comment

Comment

Heh Martyn, be my guest, become MY dealer Better service, prices and old S-Car support than MTM :nana:

www.MRCTuning.com
                              info@MRCTuning.com
                              Workshop Directions

Comment

Working...
                              X