Wagner inlet manifold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wagner inlet manifold

Anybody got experiences with them?And for what price do they go for?
    And at last where to get them??

From what ive read the Hacke IM is a very gd option to go for and very cheap compared to others around too!
    Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
    2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

Some fotos of this Hacke IM ?
      Go Holset or Go RS4

Comment

Originally posted by S2 Ant
        From what ive read the Hacke IM is a very gd option to go for and very cheap compared to others around too!
        Yeah I know Hacke`s IM,nice product that too!Have been in touch with him and his price is also acceptable.
        But have heard so various things about Wagner`s product so I was just looking for some info to compare.

Thanks !

Comment

The Wagner manifold that i saw wasnt made all that well. It needed modding to fit and work to the best it could. This would be OK, if bought cheaply or secondhand, but not if buying new as they arent cheap.
          sigpic
          Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
          Audi UR Quattro
          Audi 100 C3 2.0 5 cyl 115ps
          Audi S2 - 07k engine project aiming for 800ps
          Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

Comment

Here some pictures.
            Attached Files
            Gabor

96 ABY coupe full except sunroof. With Porsche big red brakes, remapped ECU, xenon lights, RS2 MAF

Comment

another one
              Attached Files
              Gabor

96 ABY coupe full except sunroof. With Porsche big red brakes, remapped ECU, xenon lights, RS2 MAF

Comment

and a last one
                Attached Files
                Gabor

Comment

and their advertised piece for 999 euro
                  Attached Files
                  Gabor

Comment

What kind of performance difference can you expect from a specially made IM. I understand that there will be less lag, because of the smaller volume inwhich the air must be compressed. Besides that you dont need the pipe that runs over the engine, so the air will be colder. I dont know how the flow of the normal S2 IM ? , but will this be a great improvement compared to the ones the tuners(MTM, Dahlback,Wagner etc.) have made.

What kind of hp/ torque improved will you get compared to the standard IM.

thanks,

erik
                    Getting everything sorted out for my 5++ hp project

Comment

Working...
                    X