Longlife Stainless Steel Exhaust.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Longlife Stainless Steel Exhaust.

Well, car just passed MOT ( brake test done on road, not on two rollers) but identified exhaust is shot between cats and (including) back box, got in touch with Longlife, below is what they offer, standard size. Whats the forum's thoughts, mine is, keeping the car 3 years may prove worth while. Apparently, the back box only available from Main Dealer (true?) anybody no the cost.

The cost for a custom built T304 stainless system from the existing cats to rear, with a standard tail pipe for your Audi S2, round tail pipe in either a rolled in, or rolled out style (?), would be just £449.00 including fitting and VAT, and is guaranteed for life. You will also be given a choice of sound, from quiet to sporty, or somewhere in between.

Cheers

Only thing is who are you insured with as they class it as a mod, fewls!

Comment

Is that from Leeds? I got quoted the same price but plus vat!!
      What diameter?
      Kingdoms are run by Kings, Dictatorships are run by Dictators.
      England must be a Country. :mischeif:

Comment

Cat back the exhaust from audi was quoted at over £900 ex vat and fitting!!!!! I've had my longlife one for over 2 years without any problems, they are great guys, friendly and its all handmade. If I were you i'd get it built in 2 3/4 inch as this will help you if you get sucked into mods down the line . As for insurance i think it added about £30 max to my premium with elephant.
        sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

does anyone know if the exhausts at longlife are Mandrel or compression bent? Im assuming compression due to cost.
          Gav
          S2 Cabriolet.........

Comment

When i got a quote for an exhaust about 2 years ago for another car they said Mandrel, same as Peco.

Comment

Bry, standard size, looks like a good deal.

Comment

Buy a Milltek, great systems
                S2 Avant......fully loaded :rock: :bow: Slipper Wagons Rule !!!!!

Comment

anyone got a link for a miltek system and maybe a part number?
                  ABY Coupe
                  sigpic

Comment

Have a look here
                    Mark

Race Clio RS197

S2 Coupe ABY (Green) - RIP
                    S2 Coupe ABY (Blue) - Sold

Comment

Don't ask QST, as apparently Miltek exhaust for the S2, then when i held the Miltek broucher from the stand next to them (AMD) with the S2 listed (at Castle Combe ) last year, their face was a picture.

Muppets

Comment

Nearly forgot Miltek only list Cat back, but i thought they did full systems for the S2?

Wouldn't be worth it if it was just cat back.

Comment

Working...
                        X