milltek hi flow sports cat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• milltek hi flow sports cat

Hi i was wondering if u need a special system to fit these on a s2 coupe or will they fit onto a standard exhaust? Need either to bypass the cats or get a better high flow one especially now as one has collapsed inside. Thanks for your help
    3'' Longlife Exhaust, Koni Adjustables, H&R Springs, Full RS2 Setup with Mr Nugents RS2 Chips (just need the RS2 Airbox)

What year is the car? If its early enough i'd just bypass them......
    Was a '93 3B, Dont ask now tho......

Comment

its a 93 6 speed. Iwas thinking of buying the bypass pipes on ebay not sure if they would fit though thats why i looked at alternatives
      3'' Longlife Exhaust, Koni Adjustables, H&R Springs, Full RS2 Setup with Mr Nugents RS2 Chips (just need the RS2 Airbox)

Comment

milltek make bypass pipes as i have them on mine......

Comment

hwo much are they? Do u no where u got them from? Only problem is i only have standard system except for the back box so would the bypass pipes or sprts cat fit on mine? What system do u have? Do u have any problems with mot or do u put them back on for the mot

Comment

Mine fly's through the mot Its a milltek 2.5 system from cats back.
            Im pretty sure you can get the pipes from milltek direct, if you can find there website. Im not sure what the size of a standard system is, but im sure somebody can tell.....

Comment

Originally posted by Beetie
              Mine fly's through the mot Its a milltek 2.5 system from cats back.
              Im pretty sure you can get the pipes from milltek direct, if you can find there website. Im not sure what the size of a standard system is, but im sure somebody can tell.....
              dodgy MOT tester! lol, anything after august 1992 shouldnt pass without cats.

Comment

I seems to vary, dependant on make/model.
                SS

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo
                  dodgy MOT tester! lol, anything after august 1992 shouldnt pass without cats.
                  Like i said, mine fly's through....

Comment

A few bottles of Stella can help. BTDT.
                    SS

Comment

Originally posted by 4WheelDrifter
                      A few bottles of Stella can help. BTDT.
                      Not if they are in my possesion......

Comment

Hmm seems they've change it slightly.

Taken from the MOT Testers website

7. Your vehicle has had its catalytic converter removed and replaced by a normal exhaust silencer but passes the emissions Test. Does it fail the MOT because it hasn't got a catalytic converter when it should have one?

a) No, if it passes the emissions part of the MOT that is acceptable.

Comment

Caught yourself out there m8!

Comment

thats good news then. Does anyone no if the milltek bypass pipes or the scorpion bypass pipes would fit a standartd system. Cheers need to no before i buy some

Comment

Originally posted by Beetie
                              Caught yourself out there m8!
                              Not really, ask Mihnea, it's impossible to map an ABY to pass an emissions test without cats.

Comment

Working...
                              X