What are these seats from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are these seats from?

They look like factory spec sports seats.

This photo is of the interior of someone called Johan's car from Finland.

The leather seats look to have better support than standard ones.
    David
    Attached Files

Are they RS2 Recoros?

Doug?
    ex '93 Avant owner

Comment

Hard to tell from the pic - got a smaller one?

I've got a feeling they are not the RS2 recaros because of the base - I don't think mine is in 3 sections - there is the front under leg bit that moves forward and a single seat bit behind, that your rear end sits on.
      S2,RS2,S4 WB,RS4,S4 B8,RS6 C5,RS6 C6,R8

Comment

RS2 recaros are smoother and are usually colour coded with alcantra. I was wondering if these were the sports seat option I have heard about.
        D.

Comment

Doug. I'm over 6 foot, I don't usually do small things, unless they look nice

The photo was off an american web site, http://www.euro-audi-parts.com/
          Customers car section.
          The seats look as though they are Audi ( stitching pattern, back and headrest mounts ) but they seem to have a moveable bolster at the front a per Recaro.?????

D.

Comment

They look like the seats I have in my n reg s2. I think all the post 93 coupes with leather have these seats.

Comment

Thanks sal,

They look more supportive than the early seats.
              David.

Comment

Agree, they do look more supportive but I dont think they are. You still slide around on them when cornering fast!

The rs2 seats are the ones to have.

Comment

They look very much like the seats in my car and IMO they are supportive and comfortable! (1993 S2 Coupe)

See below:
                  Attached Files
                  The Perfectionist
                  sigpic
                  Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Working...
                  X