Audi RS2 rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi RS2 rebuild

I am currently working on rebuilding a LHD RS2 need some help on dashboard and door card arrangement, I have a dashboard with passenger airbag and I have see a few topics on the internet about the front door cards are different from non airbag cars. Does anyone here have a LHD with passenger airbag could you post a pic of the door cards you have. Cant make my mind up to use the airbag dash or go with non airbag dash car is stripped so can go any direction

audi-rs2-avant-02.jpgAudi-RS2-002.jpg?itok=iLjJRb_k.jpg

Comment

the door covers should match the dashboard as it will not align and will look like crap.. why not to stick what rs2 was ment to have?

Comment

thanks for that i can see the difference in door cards. i have rs2 airbag dashboard but non airbag door cards so looks like i will have to find the correct parts

Comment

facelift version is not hard to find but if your have carbon interior that will be kida expensive.. got some pictures from your rs2?

Comment

Yes it’s all carbon I think it will be easier to stick with non passenger airbag. Just have the wrong dash.

Comment

Working...
            X