RS2 Alcantara Replacement Panels at Audi Tradition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS2 Alcantara Replacement Panels at Audi Tradition

I have been looking at the replacement panels of Alcantara for my RS2, and although the blue is priced at €76.60 for a 142cm x 50cm section, the silver/grey Alcantara panel is €90.44 and it has no mention of the size? Can anyone help ?

Also, how many panels will I need to re-trim the centres of both of my front seats, (top and bottom sections) has anyone done this before?
    Attached Files

Interesting, I could do with some of the blue stuff. But what about the bit with recaro embossed?

Comment

The 'pannel' alcantara is for the door cards. For the seats you need the 'cover' alcantara.
      142*50 is the unit size. So 2 units gets you a piece of 142*100.
      only difference I can see is that seat alcantara foam is 3,5mm and door card is 4,5mm thick. I only ordered the 'pannel' as my seats are ok but door cards are in need of replacement. Just take some measurements of what you need. And think careful about the cutting. And take into account that alcantara is directional.
      1967 fiat 500 future project
      1976 audi 100 coupe S
      1989 vw corrado 16V
      1989 audi 90 quattro 20V sport
      1994 audi RS2 project
      1994 audi RS2 parts car
      1995 audi RS2 project

Comment

Thanks buddy, very helpful.

It looks like they don’t have the Alcantara in grey for the seats then, only the ‘Pannel’ for the door card. Shame, unless someone can tell
        me different?

Do you mean that if you order 2x units it actually comes as one big piece ?

I need my front door cars and front seats done in the grey for sure!

Comment

yes 2x units comes in one singel piece. I guess the alcantara is the same material but only the backing foam is 1mm thicker. Maybe talk to you upholsterer and ask if this is a problem.
          1967 fiat 500 future project
          1976 audi 100 coupe S
          1989 vw corrado 16V
          1989 audi 90 quattro 20V sport
          1994 audi RS2 project
          1994 audi RS2 parts car
          1995 audi RS2 project

Comment

Working...
          X