Later steering wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Later steering wheels

Hi fellas, I had a look back through some old posts but need some clarity on this one. Which 3 spoke (RS2 look) A4/S4 air bag steering wheel will be a straight swap for my horrible standard 4 spoke 94 S2 avant air bag one. If poss need part nos and dates id rather not make an expensive mistake.
    S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Do you have the plate behind the steering wheel or no?
    Audi Quattro WR

Comment

Not sure and not anywhere near the car but its a 1994/M aby avant S2
      S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

Originally posted by laser avant s2 View Post
        Not sure and not anywhere near the car but its a 1994/M aby avant S2
        get into the car and make sure. look behind the wheel, there musta be a big rectangular plate captured in the stalks cover.
        Audi Quattro WR

Comment

Will have to get back to you, going round to the car later this afternoon will check for the the rectangular plate under the cowling. Have you got a pic of exactly what im looking for ?

Comment

yeah but when i come to Chichester, West Sussex (wtf?? ) you owe me a beer, biatch

Audi Quattro WR

Comment

Thanks for the pic Skull But whats the comment all about

Comment

i had to go to pick up the old steering wheel in the basement under tons of dust. that`s why u owe me a beer... i have the leather 3 spoke steering wheel from and A4 year 97 btw.... aaaand i dont have a clue where Chichester is
                Audi Quattro WR

Comment

I see dude thanks for dragging it out and for the picture

Comment

Working...
                  X