ETKA check for urS4 carpet mats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ETKA check for urS4 carpet mats?

VAGParts have told me that genuine RHD carpet mats for the urS4 are now NLA from Audi.

Would someone with ETKA mind checking to see if the urS6 has a different part number? If so, and on the presumption that they'd fit and are still available, I wondered if that might be an option to replace my rather knackered driver's side mat?

Cheers.
    2005 Skoda Fabia vRS
    1993 100 S4 Saloon (resting)

I remember having problems sourcing these about 18 months ago. I got the dealer to check for S6 mats after he told me the urS4 didn't exist!

He eventually sourced a set in black but I was told that it was the last set in Europe and that they'd now be unavailable. Weren't cheap either!!

Your best bet is one of the custom mat companies. They'll probably already have a pattern but if not then they can usually use an old mat or a cardboard template. And believe it or not, they'll also be cheaper!
    '93 S4 Avant now back on the road complete with new shiny go faster bits.

Comment

there's a fella on ebay.de that sells them with the s4 logo on
      check this
      linky
      1. SHORT SHIFT KIT
      2. PORSCHE CAYENNE CALIPERS
      3. H & R SPRINGS
      4. BILSTEIN SHOXS
      5. NEW BUSHES AND HP2 STRUTS
      6. UPRATED HIGH OUTPUT COIL PACK
      7. ,3" turbo back s/s/ exhaust
      8. fmic fitted

Comment

Originally posted by merlin's S4 View Post
        I remember having problems sourcing these about 18 months ago. I got the dealer to check for S6 mats after he told me the urS4 didn't exist!

He eventually sourced a set in black but I was told that it was the last set in Europe and that they'd now be unavailable. Weren't cheap either!!

Your best bet is one of the custom mat companies. They'll probably already have a pattern but if not then they can usually use an old mat or a cardboard template. And believe it or not, they'll also be cheaper!
        Damn, sounds like you mighta beaten me to them then! I may drop into my local Audi dealer just to check, but sounds like I may be out of luck.

As much as I'd prefer OE mats I guess having a custom one/set made is the only other route (barring a set appearing on eBay).

Originally posted by topsparky View Post
        check this
        linky
        Cheers for that, but not sure I'd be that keen on having the logo displayed so prominently (and isn't that the B5 S4 logo?). I'm also guessing (my German isn't so good!) that they might be LHD only? Could be worth dropping the seller an email all the same in case they are made to order.
        2005 Skoda Fabia vRS
        1993 100 S4 Saloon (resting)

Comment

I got a set of the ebay.de carpets a while back, fitted for RHD ok (forget if I had to tell him or he figured out from postage address). It is the B5 logo, but like you had no success tracing OE mats and the ones in the car were completely wrecked.

Haven't had them in the car that long so can't comment on durability, but seem ok for the money.
          1990 urquattro 20v
          2006 A6 Dagger

Comment

Originally posted by topsparky View Post
            check this
            linky
            They look nice, but just remember that LHD and RHD mats are different
            S2 Avant......fully loaded :rock: :bow: Slipper Wagons Rule !!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X