S6/RS6 recaro's in S2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S6/RS6 recaro's in S2?

This may be a long shot but i've seen a full set of S6 recaros on fleabay and was think and pondering if they would fit in my S2 avant?

Reason i ask is cause i can't find any recaros and i do like the newer recaros that they put in the S6/RS6Plus it would look cool in the car and look more upto date.
    Just some finishing touches to do now

everything can be done with cutting and welding, as long as the seats themselves are not too large. a word of warning. i have put urs4 seats in a b4 avant, and the seats subframe was made of aluminium.
    Audi Quattro WR

Comment

not sure what style seats aronmatic2 has in his but there is a picture in his thread, might be the same as what your after and give some more ideas.

Comment

RS^ Recaros

My friend!! take a look at the sellers credentials and paying options first? I have seen the same and had the same thought?? modification is no problem..... getting the goods is another. Happy bidding

Comment

Originally posted by Blamps View Post
          My friend!! take a look at the sellers credentials and paying options first? I have seen the same and had the same thought?? modification is no problem..... getting the goods is another. Happy bidding
          What seller are you on about?

Comment

The seller I saw had a 0 ebay rating and payment was other, maybe a different seller to the one you viewed?

Comment

i saw these on the bay went for £380 iirc
              the seller said they're a £10k option on the s6
              mmm
              1. SHORT SHIFT KIT
              2. PORSCHE CAYENNE CALIPERS
              3. H & R SPRINGS
              4. BILSTEIN SHOXS
              5. NEW BUSHES AND HP2 STRUTS
              6. UPRATED HIGH OUTPUT COIL PACK
              7. ,3" turbo back s/s/ exhaust
              8. fmic fitted